"And he says he is not good with words!". She teased me and kissed my lips. "What did I do to deserve you, Daniel?". She asked me softly and I could see the desire in her eyes she has for me.

"Mmm...I don't know! Maybe you fed poor street dogs in your previous life". I shrugged my shoulders and she hit me on my chest.

I laughed and placed my forehead on hers. "My love! Will you marry me?". I asked her out of blue because this is the reason I came here for. To ask her to marry me and live with me forever. 

She pulled her head back a little and looked at me in shock. Her eyes didn't show any emotions and I started getting nervous. "Jen, I am not forcing you. I want to introduce you to this world as my wife because I want everyone to know that you are off limits. But still I'll understand if you will say no to me. Nothing will change the way I love you". I said honestly but still somewhere deep inside my heart I want her to say yes. My heart won't be able to take a rejection from the one whom I love the most.

Her face fell and she averted her eyes from mine. My heart broke into infinite pieces when she shook her head at me. I gulped my tears and felt like disappearing into the dark sky. "It's okay, Jen! As I said before I won't force you but...but may I know why? You said, you loves me. Then why you don't wanna marry me?". I asked her and my voice broke.

"Daniel....Umm....I don't wanna marry you because you were rude with me". She accused me and my eyes widen.

"Me? Rude with you? When?". I questioned her in pure shock because not even in my dreams I would do that.

"Just before! See, you left several marks and that was rude". She pointed her fingers on her chest which is now covered with sheets.

"Jen?". I am beyond confused and looked at her face blankly. She bit her lower lips and I could see small smile tugging on her lips.

"Okay, fine! I feel pity on you. If you will promise me to be gentle in future, then I might marry you. What say?". She shrugged her shoulders as if it's nothing.

Fuck! She just fooled me!

I pulled her face close to me and hit her forehead with mine. "You heartless women! You literally made me cry. Not at all fair". I whined and kissed her lips repeatedly.

She laughed and pulled away. "I am all yours and you really thought I would say no to you?". She slammed her head and laughed.

I slide my hand inside the sheets and pinched her waist. She flinched and made angry faces. "You digged your own grave. I will definitely have my revenge and gonna ravish you all night throughout our life". I warned her and she giggled.

"I won't complaint because I love you, Mr. Adams". She confessed yet again and nuzzled her face into my neck.

I smiled wholeheartedly. "I love you more, soon to be Mrs. Adams". I beamed and she laughed at my comment.

Hugging me tightly, after few minutes she fell asleep in my arms. I gently pushed her off of from me and pulled my hand away from her waist. She stirred and turned to the other side of the bed. She is now topless and only her back is visible to my eyes. A smile broke my lips because she said yes to me. I trailed my one finger on her back from her neck to the side of her waist, she stirred more and made faces. I smiled and kissed her cheeks without disturbing her sleep.

"Get ready for our new beginning, Darling!". I cooed in her ears and stood up from the bed. I jumped out of her window and climbed down the balcony.  Matto was waiting for me and I asked him to drive me to airport.When I got inside the car, I smiled to myself because I know she is gonna kill me for leaving her topless.