We Have a Sleepless Night

Percys POV

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ!

"Ok" I said and Annabeth threw the covers off and I looked here up and down and smirked mischievously then sat up exposing my 9inch dick. Aphrodite! I bet she was watching us right now! But I couldn't let my mind trail from Annabeth' s sexy body. "Are you sure?" I asked "Yes."she said. I inserted my self into her and she moaned and screamed I kissed her lips and trailed down to her breasts which I started to suck while slowly moving back and forth in rhythms "FASTER!" Annabeth said. I did so. We did that until about 6 am.

Time laps 2 weeks.

Annabeth's POV

I had been feeling like crap for about a week when Piper suggested that I may be pregnant I told her I couldn't be but then I thought back two weeks ago and realized we hadn't told anybody about the wedding yet we had assumed that the gods already knew.So I broke the news just then Piper screamed and started jumping up and down then I told my cabin mates and our other friends.

Time laps 2 hours

Annabeth's POV

I had gotten back from the pharmacy with the tests I headed to my cabin Where there was nobody there so I took the tests those were the longest minutes of my life and then I looked at the three tests one positive two positive then the moment of truth I looked at the third one it was...positive! Holy Hesphestaus I was gonna be a mom! But then I thought back to Percy. Oh crap what would he think would he leave me would he want an abortion?!?! I decided to tell him tonight.

Percy POV

After I had finished training the younger demigods in sword techniques I headed to my cabin to find a romantic dinner with Annabeth sitting there with two plates of spaghetti then there seemed to be three bulging objects in her pocket. I shrugged it off and sat across from her then she started to say "Percy did you ever think you would want kids?" I was bewildered by the question but I simply said "Yes?" Then she pulled the three bulging objects from her pocket they were slender but I couldn't remember what they were. My thoughts were suddenly cut off by Annabeth speaking "Percy?" "Yes?" I said nervously "Well, your getting that question answered for you." Then it hit me. Holy Hesphestaus! Is she joking? "Percy?" "I'm pregnant."