Surprises Again and Friendship

Percys POV

Oh Shit! Oh shit! I was late! I had just walked into Annabeths hospital room when I heard a cry

"Its a Girl!" Julia Farsman our doctor cried.

Annabeth was handed our new daughter and I walked over and said.

"Well..I get to name her."

"What?!?!" She cried.

"No way."

"Yes way."I responded.

"How about this" she compromised.

"I get to give her her middle name and you get to give her her first name? Deal?"

I pondered this then said.

"Deal!"

"So, how about Jewel?" I asked.

"I like it." She said.

"My turn!"

"Ok..Um......how about Coral?"

"That'll work." I said.

John's POV

Everyone was rushing around camp setting things up for Percy & Annabeth Jackson's third child. I wasn't into those baby things so I went for a good walk through the woods when I bumped into another camper he was about my age maybe a year younger about 13 with short black hair and brownish skin (think of Leo only Portugese)

"Sorry!" he said.

"No prob." I replied.

We decided to start walking together he told me his name was Roman Martinez but I could call him Rome and he had a weapon already it was a forty-niners cap and when you pulled on the end piece it turned into a small shield and dagger. I tried my top piece of gum out of curiosity and it transformed into a shield as well so I pulled the middle one it turned into a spear. Later we encountered a monster I think it was a hellhound. But it jumped us so here's how it all went down:

 'We were walking to Zeus' s fist when the monster jumped us I was the first to react I pulled at my middle piece of gum and slashed its back thigh with my spear it didn't kill it and Roman just got his weapons out when I made another cut. Roman lunged and bashed it in the head with his shield the monster slashed at him and grazed his shoulder but it was deep enough to cause blood and I pulled my last piece of gum so I was wielding a spear a celestial bronze sword and a silver sword which I somehow got back into a piece of gum. I threw my spear towards Roman he jumped I above the monsters head caught it in mid air and drove it through the middle of its head while I stabbed its chest.' 

When we got back to camp we must have looked beaten up because half the camp kept asking if we were OK and if we needed help but we refused and right when Percy and Annabeth got to the middle of the mess hall for everybody to see they're baby they all looked at me for some reason but not right at me more like the top of my head I looked up and then and there I realized I was a son of Poseidon. Then everyone looked at Roman and I gasped he was a son of Ares!

"Good job warhead!" I yelled at him while every one congratulated him.

"You too water boy!"he shouted to me.

"Wait everyone we haven't told you guys our daughters name yet!" Percy shouted as loud as possible.

"Then what is it?" Grover Underwood yelled.

"Everyone I'd like you too meet Jewel Coral Jackson!" Annabeth yelled while holding up her baby for all to see. What a happy day.Darn! now I'm thinking of "Happy"!

Thank you all my beautiful Demigods for reading my book and wow in almost a month I've got almost 500 READS! Lastly remember I'm going to make a second book after maybe chapter 22 or 23.