fourteen.

Night School

~~~~~

"even though he sacrificed everything for her, his past still came back to haunt  her

"even though he sacrificed everything for her, his past still came back to haunt her."

~~~~~

Hope had received a phone call from Stiles, telling her about how Allison reigned Scott back in when he almost lost control in class due to public humiliation.

The teenager wasn't all that surprised by the news, seeing as she had tried to tell them that when they had been on the lacrosse field. They hadn't listened to her and she was still slightly upset about it. But then again, she didn't want to lose some of the people she was beginning to become friends with—well, at least Stiles and her were almost friends.

Once she had hung up, she was happily surprised to receive a text message from Isaac.

     - Are we still on to work on the Chemistry assignment together?

A smile made its way to Hope's face.

Hanging out with Isaac, even if it was for school, was like a breath of fresh air compared to everything else going on.

He was normal.

And as selfish as it sounded, she needed that in her life.

     Of course:) Do you need me to come pick you up?

     - I can bike over. It's not that big of a deal. You don't have to drive all the way out here.

     I live all the way across town from you. I am not going to make you bike all that way.

     I'm about to leave my house right now.

     - You seriously don't have to.

     I 'll be there in 10.

Hope quickly grabbed her keys off of her table, setting down her pallets of paint and the brushes. She didn't even bother to give her appearance a second glance before she made her way down the stairs. Waving her hand in the air, her eyes making their way around the room, she watched as it put itself back together, all the damage she had done previously being repaired.

It all looked brand new.

No signs of magic.

She then left the house.

When Hope arrived at Isaac's, he was already waiting outside of his house. His head was dipped down and he was hunched over, making himself appear shorter than he actually was.

Isaac made his way to the car once she came to a stop. Hope had immediately noticed the bruise around his eye and the discoloration elsewhere.

But once again, she didn't question it.