"Got no bitches~?"

Y/n's POV:

"Maybe I am!" 

Oh my fuck. I swear to god Kara is gonna be the death of me. How dare she say it's my fault!

"Okay Danvers, you little bitch," I say, my hair cackling with rage and electricity. Not literally of course, that would blow my cover. "You wanna know why I'm upset? You wanna know why I've been hurting for the past three and a half damn years?! 

"Yes! I do! I wanna know what I possibly could have done to make you act so dramatically! You never used to be like this Y/n! You never used to be this annoying!"

"And you never used to be this toxic! Remember when-!"

"Me? Oh so, I'm  the toxic one?" Kara says, very rudely cutting me off.

"Yes!" I yell, startling the professor. Well someone was gonna have to wake him. "You are  toxic one!" 

"Well maybe I wouldn't be toxic if you weren't such a drama queen!"

"And maybe I wouldn't be such a drama queen if you weren't such a clueless bitch! Do you know how much I trusted you, Danvers?!"

"Students! Stop this at once!" The professor yells, trying to get us to stop.

"Obviously not enough to tell me if I did something to upset you!"

"Kara! Be quiet at once!" He stands up, walking between us while the other students watch us, transfixed.

"Well I couldn't say shit with your stupid 'friends' around! Do you know how bad they bullied me? The things they did when you looked the other fucking way?"

"Uh-! Language Y/n!" The professor tries yet again to stop our heated argument.

"Well no, but you think I give a shit!? You literally said it wasn't because of my choice of frien-!"

"Because it was you! It was you all along bitch!"

"Okay that's it! An hour's worth of detention tonight for both of you!"

Kara's head finally turns towards the professor. "Sir-!" 

"That good enough for you? Also you both are on classroom cleaning duty for a week starting Monday."

"But-!" Kara tries again.

"No buts! You had your chance to stop, but now you've landed yourself a punishment! How do you feel about that?"

Detention? I'm fine with that. It's only an hour, and besides I don't even have to talk to Kara. But cleaning? For a whole week? I don't know if I can put up with that.

"Class dismissed." The teacher says coldly, signalling for everyone to leave. I take a while to gather my things, and then I leave a stack of note on the teachers desk, because from a young age I learnt money solved everything. 

"I'm not coming for detention tonight, but I'll do cleaning duties," I inform the teacher. He blinks. Then nods, probably in shock.

I then leave the classroom to then be embraced by a dark haired person with bright blue highlights.

"Heya Y/n! Looks like you had a rough lesson!" Leslie says, chuckling. 

"Looks like you had a rough time." I reply, acknowledging the scars and bruises she had littering her face.

"Well y'know, was here to accompany you, with Doris, of course, but the annoying blondie came out giving us the stink eye, so obviously Doris went all out, and y'know me, I cant resist a good fight! Doris is currently tracking down the little punk right now."