Aisha covered her face as the wind blew right into her face, she struggled to see because of how strong the wind was. Thorn grinned as he commenced his thorny vines to ensnare her, catching her off guard.

"Take this! Thunderstorm Attack!" He did some spins before he plunges down on the girl, attacking her with his thunder blade causing electrocution. Screams of the girl were heard.

At the same time, Adudu and Probe are battling with Boboiboy Earthquake's golem which Fang fuses with. "Probe! Fire now!" Adudu demanded Probe release his strongest laser beam.

Once Probe did it, the shadow golem disappeared to avoid the laser beam. It reappeared behind them in the air, then Earthquake lured them toward their opponents. The golem has Fang's powers in his fists, delivering a strong punch to the two that blasted them away.

Although they were able to regain their balance, Adudu was angry. "Don't stop attacking!" Mega Probe released huge missiles which Gopal reacted by doing his food transformation blast that angered the alien even more.

He is so angry to the point he didn't notice Fang, who was already out of the golem and now fused with his shadow eagle, hurled himself at the alien that took him away from Probe.

Adudu landed on the ground but was able to stand up. "You think you have what it takes against me!" But he widened his eyes as soon as he saw Gopal lunging at him, in his rubber transformation form.

Gopal's body contacted Adudu's that blew him away, which gave Fang the upper hand to strike him with his fused shadow eagle. The green alien's screams were heard; concurrently, Probe's screams were heard too as Boboiboy Earthquake finished him with the golem.

At the same time, Ying dashes along the side of the wall while Krive'a was delivering punches to her with her extended arm. The speeding girl dodges it, making the wall receive the punches.

"Haha! You can't catch me!" She giggled while looking back. When she faced the front, she suddenly slams on the breaks because Krive'a was right in front of her. The middle-aged woman delivered an overlong right jab straight ahead.

"You can't run away from me, young one," Krive'a smirked at Ying's inability to notice her in front. But not for long until she got punched by Yaya which tumbled her away. "Don't you ever hurt my girl!" Yaya used her power to suspend Krive'a on the ground, preventing her to stand. Her whole limbs were pinned to the ground.

Krive'a grunted, "Gravity huh? Well, you should've gone for the head." She extended her neck that was about to wrap around Yaya's body but it retracted as soon as Blaze's fire power attacked it.

"Oh god!" Her neck was sweaty because of the fire. Blaze and Solar appeared beside Yaya, making her sigh in relief. "Thank goodness you arrived. Now finish her off!" She removes the gravity power that was suspending Krive'a, making her set off her two extended arms.

Blaze has his fire chakrams in his hands, "Fire Chakrams Throw!" He fires multiple chakrams with rapid speed. Krive'a smirked as she just extends her body to dodge the firing chakrams.

With anger, she extended her two arms again for Blaze, who defended himself by doing his fiery breath that brought pain to the middle-aged woman. She retracted her arms that got melted, then she was hurled on by Yaya giving her a powerful punch that threw her away.

When she was about to regain her balance, Solar lets out a light burst that temporarily blinded Krive'a, giving him the upper hand to strike her with his solar beam strike. An explosion occurred once he did it.

Ice went to Leizel to help her against Tristan. "Ice Cannon!" He summoned his ice cannon and then fires blocks of concentrated ice at their opponent. Leizel holds white energy in her fist, "Energy Spikes!"