A loud chuckles interupted them.

"Isn't that Hana?" He pulled away and stared at his wife.

"It is."

"I thought I heard another voice too, a boy laughed," His brows drawn together. "And I believe it wasn't her brother" he said, alert.

"Uh-huh, it wasn't" Chaeyoung shook her head and stiffled her smile looking at Jungkook's horrified expression.

"Oh shit" he cursed then stood up.

"Jungkook, wait!"

Jungkook turn to face her. His face had gone from horrified to completely pissed off. "There is a boy inside my daughter's room" he gritted his teeth.

"I know, it's Kai, our new neighbour from Hawaii, remember? Beside, they're just studying together-"

"Hana doesn't need studying together, she is a smart girl" he was about to continue walking to Hana's room when Caheyoung pulling him back by his shirt.

"Jungkook"

"She-"

Chaeyoung kiss him. She push him to the nearest wall and devour his lips. Jungkook grunted, but he kiss her back. When she pulled away, she was grinning at him. "He is a good boy, trust me"

Jungkook frowned.

"Stop frowning daddy. Do you forgot that he reminds me of you when we're in high school"

"I'm different"

"Yeah of course.. you're worst than him. Kissing me when I'm sleeping, ring a bell?" she teased.

"They could just studying at the living room, not in her room like this" he said, ignoring her teasing before he moved and made his way to his daughter room. Chaeyoung clicked her tongue but following him.

As they got closer, the door of Hana's room suddenly open. Revealing Hana with the said boy, argued about something. "You know, even Albert Einstein said that Isaac Newton was the smartest person who ever lived" Hana said to her friend as she stepped out from her room before she stop abruptly.

"Daddy! You're back!" She literally jump and hug her father. "I miss you daddy" she said.

"Miss you too my little peanut. I thought it was only your mom who really missed me" Jungkook said to her, his eyes was on the boy in front of him.

"Of course I miss you, dad. And stop calling me little peanut in front of my friend" she said the last sentences in a whispered as she pulled away.

"Why? You're my daughter and always be my little peanut, forever"

Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Ugh, dad, stop it. By the way, this is your first time meeting Kai right? He lives next door, he's also my schoolmate."

"Hello, Mr. Jeon, nice to meet you" Kai bow a little.

"Nice to meet you. But first, I think I need to-"

"Honey, you haven't greeted Hyunwoo yet in his room, come on" Chaeyoung cut him off. "See you later Kai" she wave to the boy then pulled her husband to the hallway. Meanwhile his daughter walking her friend to the front door.

"What are you doing?" He grumbled.

"Prevent my husband making a scene over an innocent boy"