Chapter 18 (M)

...

It's not that hard for Jungkook to pulled off Chaeyoung's sleep set pajamas, in less than a minute she's already naked under him. He smirked looking at the lust in her eyes, mirroring him. He quickly pulled his shirt over his head and take off his pants.

He bent his head, and his mouth found hers with a soft pressure. The gently caress coaxed her lips apart, exquisitely careful before settling more firmly on hers to give him more. Her arms wrapped around his neck immediately to pull him closer. His kiss deepen when those lick and biting of her lips involved. His low moan meeting hers as his tongue found hers and suck it while his hand held the back of her neck in place.

His other hand gently pushing her legs farther apart, bracing himself over her as he starts kissing her neck, to the hollow between her breast and down to her stomach. His hand coasted up her torso and rubbed his thumb over her nipple make she arched her back into his touch.

He was taking his time when his lips meet the skin of her belly. The kissed slowed as his tongue and lips tracing her flat stomach, Chaeyoung moan softly. You can sleep for a while little peanut, mommy and daddy will have a little fun as you doing so.

He smile against her skin on her stomach and peck it softly before he lowered himself, trailing his lips over her legs and nipped her inner thigh. Chaeyoung let out a little mewl. Catching her legs, he pushed her knees open and spread her wide, then he sliding down until he was facing her entrance.

He leaned in and dragged the tip of his tongue through her wetness in a confident swipe. The pure shock of it made she lift her hips, but his hands on her thighs keep her still.

Jungkook groaned against her, she's drippin wet. The low vibration of his voice making Chaeyoung shiver. She glance down, but all she could see was the tousled of dark hair atop his head as he started to devour her.

"Oh my god, Jungkook.." Pleasure stormed through her body. The torturous flick over her clit, on that bundle of nerves, sending her into gasping moans that cleared the words from her mind and make her toes curl

He concentrated all his attentions on her clit, lapping at her pussy in long strokes of his tongue until she was a whimpering mess. Her hips were bucking against her will, seeking completion. He was bringing her to the cliff. Tension coiled inside her, forcing her muscles to a painful tightness, she was so close.

"Jungkook, please" the plea leapt from her lips as she feel him slow down. He looked up from between her thighs, his lips wet with her arousal.

"Patient.." spreading her further, he held her knees apart, straining the muscles as he leaned up. The hard outline of his erection was evident behind his boxers, at the bottom of his carved abs. Jungkook moved up her body, rubbing himself slowly, deliberately against her.

She whimpered as he started to rock, teasingly slow. It didn't got her close enough, so she push herself over with a shift of her hips, grinding her clit against the hard ridge of his cock in desperation.

"Jungkook... stop teasing me" she whined. The arousal turned to fire in her blood. His lips tracing over her neck as he slowly rolled his hips above her in a mockery of what she needed.

"Say it, say what do you want" He nipped at her breast before his tongue traced her skin, licking and sucking her nipple. His hips starting to pick up a rhythm.

"I want you inside me." A satisfied groan escaped his lips as he propped himself on an elbow to shove his boxers out of the way. Chaeyoung caught one glimpse of his hard shaft before she forced her eyes back towards his face as he lined up and thrust inside.