Epilogue (M)

Life continued to surprise Chaeyoung. Seventeen years of marriage, Jungkook and her had been together, they were still best friend and lover who still go on a proper date at least twice a month, and of course still love each other passionately.

Jungkook was officially replace his father's position as the CEO since ten years ago while his father became a commissioner. As for Chaeyoung, she decide to quit from her job at her uncle company and start her own business, opened a cake shop since five years ago. It was awesome and she was really proud of herself, but what made it even better was how proud Jungkook was of her.

Chaeyoung heard a sound of car entering the front yard. Her husband is back. After five days of business travel to Japan, finally he's back. She stood up and made her way to the front door.

"You're back" She gave him a tight hug as he stepped in.

Jungkook chuckled and wrapped his arms around her body. "Miss me that much?" He murmured against her hair. "We only separated for five days"

Chaeyoung pulled away and glance up at him, "And you are not?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"Of course I miss you, my beautiful wife, and also miss my.. where are they?" He asked as he looked over her shoulder, looking for his two teenage children.

"They're not kid anymore. They won't running to you when you come back from work like they used to." She chuckled as they walking to the living room.

"Right. But still I want them at least here with you. Not in their own room and leave you alone like this." He said then pulled her to sat down on the sofa with him, side by side.

"I am fine. In fact, we just had our dinner together. Have you eaten?" She asked glanced up at him. Jungkook was almost forty two, and so does she, but her husband just got better looking with age, really.

"No. I haven't"

"I'll prepare dinner for you th-"

"No" he cut her off, holding her hand, prevent her from leaving him.

Chaeyoung sat back down.

"I'm not hungry." Chaeyoung blinked, "I mean I'm not hungry for food right now" he grinned while stroking her left cheek.

Chaeyoung tssk at him and playfully push his chest a little, but he notice the blushed appear on her cheeks. "Still, you have to eat. Don't skip meal, you will get sick"

"I know, maybe later" Jungkook reply before he lean down and capture her lips.

Chaeyoung kiss him back, she really miss him. Her pulse picked up as he nipped her lower lip and changed the angle of the kiss, licking his way between her lips until she was moaning against his lips. The heat reigniting at her core as his lips trailed down to her neck. But then she remember her kids, 'Is this okay? what if they caught them in the middle.. more over when-' her inner monologue was being cut as his lips were on hers again, and it felt like forever since he'd kissed her like this. His hand moved into her hair as the kiss deepened, their breaths mingling.

"Jungkook.." she tried to pulled away.

"What?" He mumbled against her jaw.

"The kids, they just could enter the living room" she said breathlessly.

"Let them be, didn't they always caught us kissing?" He said, plant a kiss on her earlobe.

"Yeah, but-"