Chapter 37: Ask the girls

Eugene's POV

I went to Rapunzel's house, waiting to go to school with her. I was waiting happily as I wanted to ask her something. I wanted to ask Punzie to go out for a movie and to a restaurant. Kinda like asking a girl on a date. I took out my phone as I felt it vibrating. It was a text from Hiccup. 'I'm going to ask her soon, you?' It said. I replied to him, 'Same here.'

You see, me, Hiccup, Jack and Kristoff want to ask our girlfriends on a date. All of us will be asking them today, and we are hoping for a yes. We're bringing them for a movie, then lunch, and the rest we each decide ourselves. I'm thinking of just spending time with Punzie in a shopping mall. She loves shopping.

"Eugene!" I heard a voice, revealing it to be Punzie. "Hey beautiful.'' I waved at her. Punzie sat beside me and we drove off to school. "So...You free this weekend?" I asked nervously. "Yes, why?" She asked.

"Got time for a movie?"

"Yeah, sure!"

''For lunch too?"

''Eugene, if you're trying to ask me on a date, just say it. You don't have to say all this.'' Punzie laughed.

''Ok ok, you got me. I wanna ask you on a date. Will you come?" I smiled at her.

"Of course!" Punzie kissed me on the cheek.

*Time skip*

"So, how did you guys go?" I asked Jack, Hiccup and Kristoff.

"It was awesome! Anna said yes on the spot!" Kristoff said.

''Merida said yes." Hiccup smiled.

''Jack?" I asked Jack.

''Um...." Jack didn't say anything.

''Oh dear...Don't tell me Elsa rejected?" Hiccup asked worriedly.

''Kidding! Elsa said yes!" Jack said and he laughed.

"You had us worried.'' I laughed as well.

''Come on, they're looking for us." Kristoff said as he pointed to the girls.

We walked to them and each of them gave us a hug. Lots and lots of people were staring, but we just shot them a glare. ''How sweet of you to ask us on a date.'' Punzie said. ''But of course! As yuor boyfriends, we must!'' I chuckled. I saw Merida blushing, her hair was already red, and now her face! I laughed in my mind.

''Come on, let's get to class.'' Elsa said and we nodded in agreement.

"I got music." Punzie stated.

''Same." Me, Elsa and Jack replied.

''English here." Hiccup and Merida said.

''I got Science.'' Kristoff and Anna said.

''All couples have same classes, cute.'' Jack said smiling.

"Let's go then!" Anna said as she skipped away, Kristoff following behind.

''Shall we?" I asked and held Punzie's hand. She just nodded and we walked off, Elsa and Jack were behind us.

''I wonder if they want us to sing again.'' Jack said.

''It's music, duh.'' Punzie replied.

''Oh no, I just remembered, is Tina in music now too?!" I asked.

''I'm doomed...." I heard Elsa wispering softly.

''I...I think so. Damn!'' Jack growled.

''Sit far away from her. She's bad news.'' Punzie snapped.

We went into the music room and we took our seats, far far away from Tina. I saw Jack glaring at Tina and vise versa. Elsa on the other hand, was trying to keep a low profile. I hoped that troublemaker won't cause any trouble. "We gotta keep an eye on Elsa and Jack, we can't let Tina do anything to them again.'' Punzie nudged me and I nodded in agreement.

"So...When's the date again?" Punzie asked, still keeping an eye of Jack and Elsa.

''This Saturday. Don't be late, flower." I teased.

''I won't." Punzie gave me a friendly punch.

The teacher finally came in but to my surprise, it wasn't Mrs Ariel. "Good morning everyone, Mrs Ariel is unable to come so I will be your subsitute teacher." Well that explains it. "So what are we going to do?" I whispered to Punzie. "Do homework? I haven't finish my maths yet." Punzie replied as she took out her calculator.

"Homework's not fun. It's boring." Jack said.

''Said it before, your world is all about fun.'' Punzie shrugged.

''Can't we do anything else?" I asked.

''Suggestions?" Jack asked. "How about you, Elsa?" Jack asked Elsa and she looked up.

"I don't know.'' Elsa replied.

''Surely there's gotta be something! Anything else other than homework?!" Jack complained.

''Well yeah sure, you could go find Pitch." Punzie simply replied.

''WHAT?! Find him?! No way! I have had it seeing him here." Jack protested.

"Pitch and Gothel? That one from the picture?" Elsa asked.

''Yes." Jack replied.

''I wonder if they're hunting for you." I said and laughed.

''They have been hating us for ages." Punzie said.

''Meybe they're looking to finish you guys off or something.'' Elsa said.

''Well, I'm gonna finish him off first." Jack said angrily. "I haven't fought with him with my powers for a while. Blue, black, blue, black. Constant battle of powers."

"Wonder how his powers are doing.'' Punzie questioned.

"Bet it's just the same black sand." Jack said.

"So you'll go find him?" I asked.

"Nah, too lazy to do so. I don't wanna see him anyway. I thought The Big Four never had to see them again." Jack replied.

"Too risky?" Elsa asked.

"We can't use our powers I'm school, so yeah. Come on, let's not talk about this, let's talk about our little date." Jack smiled.

"I'm bringing her to the mall." I said and looked and Punzie. She was smiling widely. "You?" I asked.

"You and I are going I ice skating." Jack said as he held Elsa's hand.

"Ice skating?" Elsa asked.

"You don't like it?" Jack asked worriedly.

"No." Elsa said without any expression.

"Oh... Well I uh..." Jack stammered.

"I don't like it, I LOVE it!" Elsa wrapped her arms around Jack. I winked at Jack.

"Wonder where Hic is bringing Merida?" I gave Punzie a nudge.

"No idea, we'll ask them later." The bell rang and we quickly headed out. Jack was making sure that Elsa was safe.

We saw Merida and Hiccup so we walked to them. Anna and Kristoff were there too. We were just about to talk to them when 4 people surrounded us.

"Pitch." "Gothel." "Hans." "Astrid?!" Jack, Punzie, Anna and Hiccup said at the same time.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!