Chapter 7: Meeting with The Big Four

*Time skip to lunch time*

Elsa's POV

I grabbed my plate of food at started walking around the cafeteria, looking for Anna. I spotted Anna looking for me as well. She waved to me as I walked towards her. "So how were your classes?" Anna asked. "They were....fine. Just a lot of annoying people in my class." We found a table to sit and started eating.

"How were your classes instead?"

"They were awesome! I met this guy, his name is Hans, he's a real cutie."

I nearly chocked on my food. "Anna, are you telling me that you liked a guy on your first day?!"

"Yeah! He even asked me to be his girlfriend."

"What did you say?!"

"Well obviously, I said yes!"

"Anna, it was only your first day!!!"

"Oh come on, sis!"

"You can't really have a boyfriend on your first day!"

"Elsa, I'm old enough to pick my friends and have a boyfriend!"

"ANNA!!! Gosh!"

Rapunzel and Eugene passed by. "Hey Elsa! Wanna join us? We usually sit there. I'm bringing Eugene as well."

"Oh hey, you're that popular girl Keith told me, um, Rapunzel right?" Anna blurted out.

"Anna, manners!" I whispered to her.

"Yes, I'm Rapunzel but you can call me Punzie! This is Eugene. And you are?"

"I'm Anna, Elsa's sister."

"So, wanna join us?" Rapunzel invited.

"No thanks, we're good-" I told Rapunzel when Anna cut in.

"Of course, new buddies!" I gave Anna a nudge.

Rapunzel and Eugene led us to a table, where the rest of The Big Four were. "Hey Punzie! You brought friends as well?" Merida asked. "Yeah! Well you guys already know Elsa and Eugene, this is Anna, Elsa's sister." "Come sit with us." Hiccup said.  I felt extremely comfortable sitting with them, and worse, I sat opposite Jack. 

I just wanted to finish eating, finish the rest of my classes, and get out of here. Thank goodness in the rest of my classes, Jack wasn't there. 

*Time skip*

Classes were finally finished, I took in a deep breath. "Elsa!" Anna called me. "There you are, come on! Mom's waiting for us." We walked to mom's car and we drove home. "How was your first day girls?" She asked. "It was awesome!" Anna squealed. "How about you Elsa?" "It was fine." I sighed. "Something wrong, Elsa?"  "Huh? No, nothing. It's just I have quite a lot of homework to do." Well, I know I lied, but I was also telling the truth! I did have lots of homework to do. 

After we got home, I took a shower, finished my homework and went to the living room. I saw Anna was on her phone. "No homework?" I smiled at her. "I already finished it at school." "Whatcha doing?" I sat on the sofa and looked at her phone. "I'm on FB. Got some friend requests from The Big Four and some others."

"They sent friend requests?"

"Yeah. Punzie, Jack, Merida, Hiccup, Eugene, Hans and Kristoff sent requests."

"Who's Kristoff?"

"He was my partner in Science."

"Oh ok."

"Why don't you check your FB as well? I think they sent those requests to you too."

"Later."

Anna grabbed my phone and gave it to me. "Now!" She said.

Olaf came up. "Hey Elsa, Anna!"

"Olaf! What brings you here?" Anna asked.

"Just thought I check on you two."

I made another cloud of snow for Olaf. That's how I keep him alive in this hot weather. Otherwise, he'll melt. "Summer! Isn't it wonderful?" Olaf said. I giggled. Olaf was probably the one and only snowman that could survive through summer. Well, with the help of my magic.

I walked out to the garden and went to the back of my house. There, I had a small ice garden. The flowers, grass and small trees were all made from ice. When I had some free time, I would use my powers to do them. After all, I had to use my powers once in a while. If I didn't use my powers for a while, it would burst out and all my powers will flow out. My powers were just like a balloon, too much air in it and it would burst. Thank goodness that incident happened at home and not in public. Luckily, no one was hurt. It just froze the floor tiles.

After I created some flowers, I stood up, ready to go back into the house. Then, I spotted something gold color. After I took a closer look, I was shocked, it was Rapunzel! My neighbour is Rapunzel?! She was watering her garden. I quickly ducked and hid behind the wall. I quickly use my powers to lift the small ice garden and moved it to the front yard for a while. I quickly got up, hoping to get inside as quick as possible. 

"Elsa!" Oh no, Rapunzel saw me. I had no choice, I walked back to see her.

"Hey Rapunzel." 

"Looks like we're neighbours! That's great!"

"Um....Yeah."

"Hey, you wanna walk around the neighbourhood? I can show you the rest of The Big Four's houses!"

"You mean Hiccup, Merida and Jack live here as well?!"

"Yes. See that house opposite you? That's Jack's house. Beside Jack is Hiccup's house. And the house beside me is Merida's."

I was worried. I was already friends with them, now I'm neighbours with The Big Four?! I saw my shoes, there was some ice forming on it. That meant I was extremely uncomfortable with something and scared.

"Um, I gotta go Punzie."

"Ok, see you in school!"

I darted into the house and removed my shoes. I flicked my wrist and the ice was gone. Anna was still on her phone. "Hey Anna, did you know that we're neighbours with....."

"With?"

"The....The Big Four."

"Really?! That's awesome!! Who lives beside us?"

"Punzie."

"Cool!" 

I went into my room. This was trouble. I stayed in my room all day long, figuring about my powers.

DON'T FORGET TO 

READ 

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!