Charlie"I'm sure there must be a reasonable explanation"

Eddie" Look I don't want to talk about it"

Charlie" Things will work out I just know they will trust me"

Eddie" If you say so sis"

-Next Day-
-Nina and Amber's Room-

Nina's POV

We were all sat on my bed trying to decide what to do with Alfie for the day.

Nina"What are we going to do with the kid?,"Well, we can't leave him alone here all day," she says. Who knows what kind of mischief Alfie could get into being here alone? " And I really can't take any more time off school."

Amber" What about Jerome?"

Fabian" And what we do?"

Nina"Just lie to him and say that he's Alfie's brother. He won't get suspicious"

Charlie's POV

-Jerome's Room-

I'm sat on Jerome's bed with him while Alfie's brother was sitting on the other bed.

Charlie" I didn't know Alfie had a brother?"

Jerome" Me neither and I have known him since we was kids"

We both look at Alfie's brother he is sitting with a toy snake wrapped around him and a figure in one hand trying to make them fight.

Jerome" So where is Alfie?"

Little Alfie" My parents had to take him to the hospital so I've got to stay here"

Charlie" And what happened to Alfie?"

Little Alfie" A sports injury, they are working on getting him back to normal"

Jerome" A sports injury?"

Little Alfie" Yeah it was a ninja neck break"

We both chuckle.

Jerome"You are more like Alfie than I expected"

Little Alfie" Cool right"

Jerome" Alfie Cool?"

Little Alfie" And you are so cool yourself?"

Jerome" Naturally"

Little Alfie" Is she your girlfriend?"

He points to me.

Jerome" She is yes"

He grabs my hand and squeezes it. I smile back at him and we kiss.

Little Alfie" Ewwww!"

We both chuckle and watch Alfie who is continuing to play with his toys.

-Lounge Room-

Fabian's POV

We were all sitting together chatting about the curses that were still attached to us, Amber was still aging, Alfie was still a kid, I couldn't remember most things. My train of thought was then interrupted as Nina suddenly runs in, gasping.

Nina "Guys!"

She sits down beside Patricia and Amber and spills what she has to say.

Nina "Senkhara came to my room. She was standing right there, and she played the Song of Hathor."

Amber"So I was right? "Can you remember the notes?"

Nina"Yes, It's a simple melody. Just five notes, and Victor and Vera are out. I checked."