09

The next morning Donghyuck woke up feeling soar all over his body. He groaned in pain and slowly opened his eyes. Remembering last night's activity he couldn't help but blush and covered his face with the duvet.

After finishing the activity last night, Minhyung cleaned both of them, changed the bed sheet and put on his shirt on Donghyuck.

Donghyuck's stomach grumbled in hunger. He just remembered that they didn't have their dinner last night.

He sat up on bed and groaned as he felt pain from his lower region. Just then Minhyung entered the room with a smiling face looking very Happy.

"Love, how are you feeling?" Minhyung asked and sat besides the younger.

"It hurts." Donghyuck pouted and replied.

Minhyung panicked and carried Donghyuck in his lap carefully.

"I'm sorry Love does it hurt alot? You want any medicine? Anything you want? Love—"

Donghyuck cut off Minhyung with a kiss on the older's lips.

"Hush baby. It's doesn't hurt alot. It'll be fine soon." Donghyuck smiled and hugged his husband.

Minhyung ruffled the Younger's hair and kissed his temple.

"I'm sorry. I prepared breakfast. Let eat."

Just as Donghyuck got up from the bed his legs went wobbly and he immediately sat on the bed.
He blushed and looked down. The older did went hard on him last night.

"Let me carry you Love." Minhyung chuckled and carried Donghyuck, placing both his hands on the younger's peaches. The younger wrapped his legs around the older's torso and his hands around the older's neck.

Today's breakfast was very romantic as Donghyuck ate while sitting on the older's lap, getting fed by the older.

Both finished their breakfast and sat comfortably on the sofa with Donghyuck still sitting on Minhyung's lap, while playing with the older's hair.

"I love you." Donghyuck suddenly confessed while locking his eyes with the older and blush visible on his cheeks.

Minhyung was stunned at the sudden confession but his lips broke into a wide smile and he leaned in capturing the younger's lips.

"I love you too." Minhyung whispered as he left the younger's lips for catching breath.

The younger blushed and just smiled feeling warmth inside. Choosing to marry Minhyung was a good decision but loving him was the best.

Minhyung started placing soft kisses on the tanned boy's neck. Donghyuck hummed and looked at the side to give the older more access.

Minhyung's hands roamed around the younger's body and stopped at his peaches. Minhyung groped Donghyuck's peaches and started to slowly kneed it.

By now Donghyuck's neck was wet with Minhyung sucking it and placing more hickeys.

"Oh Holy Shit." The couple stopped what they were doing and froze as they heard a voice.

"Fuck." Minhyung cursed in a low voice making Donghyuck shiver.

"Okay bro I'm so sorry I didn't mean to disturb your intimate moment but I just came here to invite both of you to mine and Taeyong's engagement." Jaehyun whose back was now facing the couple said the information as fast as he could.

"I'll place the invitation card here. Also Minhyung have mercy on Donghyuck. We want both of you to attend." Jaehyun said placing the card on the table. Donghyuck felt embarrassed and hide his face on the older's chest.

"Fuck off." Minhyung said annoyed.

Jaehyun chuckled and bid his goodbyes to the couple before leaving their house.

"Where were we?" Minhyung asked with a smirk and cupped the younger's cheeks. Donghyuck blushed and lightly hit the older on his chest.

Minhyung chuckled and kissed the younger hard.
And the they picked up last night's activity from where they stopped.

>>>>>>

Donghyuck laid his head on Minhyung's naked chest as the older drew circles over his exposed back.

Minhyung is usually sweet and a gentleman but in bed he becomes someone else. Not that Donghyuck complains it's just that he can't resist the older when he is all hyped up.

"Baby since when did you fall for me?" Donghyuck asked suddenly breaking the peaceful silence in the room.

"Since the day I saw you." Minhyung answered in all honesty, continuing to draw slow circles on the younger's exposed back.

"How? I was looking so unpleasant with the dirty apron on." Donghyuck questioned.

Minhyung chuckled," Love would you believe me if I said I had been in love with you way before our marriage?"

Donghyuck turned to look at Minhyung with his chin on the older's chest. "Huh?"

"It's a long story....." Minhyung shyly started speaking about how he fell for the younger and the younger listened to his husband in surprise.

"So yeah and now you're finally mine." Minhyung smiled and kissed Donghyuck's nose.

"Wow I had a stalker for over a year and I didn't notice." Donghyuck joked and Minhyung whined.

"Love it's not stalking!"

Donghyuck chuckled "okay okay I'm just kidding baby. But really , thank you for looking after me all this time and for loving me."
Donghyuck gave a big smile to his husband and unable to resist the younger's cuteness the older leaned in and placed a long kiss on the younger's lips.

"You sure love kissing." Donghyuck said as they broke the kiss.

"I love doing other things too." Minhyung said with a smirk as his hands which were under the duvet landed on the younger's peaches.

Donghyuck blushed and lightly slapped his husband on his chest. "Why are you so needy?"

"I blame it on you for looking like a meal Everytime." Minhyung pouted and replied playfully.

Seriously this guy! Where did his gentleman husband go!?