01

Donghyuck came out of the taxi and with his head down and walked towards the small cozy house in front of him where he lived with his parents.

He is a college student in his last year with just few months left before he graduates. He is quiet but is a clingy cuddly being. His father has a decent work and his mother is a house wife. He is an only son and the family of three are very much attached to each other.

Believe it or not Donghyuck never had any friends or lovers since birth. Because of his quiet nature nobody really approaches him . But he isn't really bothered by it after all he finds his own company peaceful.

As Donghyuck disappeared from the sight, Lee Minhyung smiled in satisfaction and went inside his car.

"Speak." Minhyung said as the call connected.

"Sir Lee, Mr.Suh and Mr.Jung has already arrived and ar-" his secretary couldn't finish his sentence as Minhyung cut him off.

"I got it. I'll be there in 5 minutes. Look after the guests." And again without waiting for his secretary to reply he ended the call and started the car engine. He glanced at Donghyuck's pretty yellow house for the last time before driving towards his destination.

Lee Minhyung has been secretly in love with the younger for over a year now. All this happened on one spring day. All the flowers had bloomed around that time and Minhyung had come to visit one of his client in an old vintage cafe which was around 5 minutes walk away from Donghyuck's house.

Minhyung clearly remembers that day, his client suddenly cancelled their plan and as he decided to go home instead, a particular boy caught his attention. The boy looked younger than him, he was wearing an oversized baby blue T-shirt with white shorts, his hair looked as soft as cotton candy and not forgetting how adorable his chubby cheeks were.

Minhyung ordered latte for himself and watched as the younger boy scribbled on his notebook. They stayed at the cafe for about half an hour, the younger boy glanced at his phone and started to pack his things. After paying, the younger boy came out of the cafe and took a taxi. Minhyung hurriedly payed for his drink and came out to see the boy who caught his attention but it was too late, the younger had already disappeared .

Minhyung didn't give up though and the next day too came to the cafe at the same time in hopes that he'll come across that young boy.

And he was indeed lucky as he saw the boy coming inside the cafe while looking adorable as always. There was something about the younger male that made Minhyung happy and made him want to see the younger male daily. And he did see him daily, call him stalker or whatever, Minhyung had fallen for the younger male after days of seeing him at the same cafe from afar.

In the process Minhyung also came to know that the younger's name was Donghyuck and he studies in NCIT University. While Donghyuck had gone to the washroom Minhyung may or may not have peeped into his books.

And one of his friend's boyfriend was a professor in that University and that's how he came to know more about the younger.

Minhyung parked his car and came out, walking his way towards the elevator. All the workers bowed to him and made way for him as he walked past them. Minhyung was a CEO of a well known Television company in Seoul. Most people don't know about him well since he keeps his private life very low profile. Also not forgetting how intimidating he looks when someone tries to butter him up or annoys him by trying to act friendly.

"My dear chingyu you finally remembered us!" Johnny a.k.a Mr.Suh dramatically said. Minhyung shrugged

"Where did you go? We have been waiting for you for quite a long time." Jaehyun a.k.a Mr.Jung asked as Minhyung settled himself in the sofa.

"Judging by his looks I swear he was in his stalker mode just few minutes ago." Johnny said and sipped on his chocolate drink.

Minhyung sighed before replying ," It's called secretly watching him without him noticing me !"

"Which in other words is a stalker my dear friend." Johnny faked a smile at Minhyung and continued to sip on his drink.

"Yeah bro just when are you going to confess to him and stop stalking him?" Minhyung glared at Jaehyun and Jaehyun raised his hands in surrender ," I mean secretly watch him without him noticing you?" Jaehyun rephrased it.

" Come on guys you know it he still hasn't finished his studies." Minhyung said and sighed.

"Graduating in few months." Jaehyun commented.

"I know but I don't wanna rush things." Minhyung replied and laid his head back on the sofa with his eyes closed and all he could think of was the younger male whom he adored and loved the most. Donghyuck was literally the prettiest. He was his sunshine. A small smile formed on Minhyung's face as his thoughts were filled with a specific younger male.

Johnny shook his head and whispered to Jaehyun," Dude this guy is a gone case."

Jaehyun simply smiled ,"By the way NCIT University is having their Spring Festival at the end of this week and I called you two coz I got invitation from Tae.You can join me."

Minhyung looked at Jaehyun and grinned
"I love you bro."

"I know." Jaehyun smiled and shook his head.

Meanwhile Johnny pretended to take a video of them," I'm showing this to Donghyuck and Taeyong!"