07

As days passed by Minhyung and Donghyuck got more closer to each other. Their closeness extended to holding hands and giving random pecks to each other. Donghyuck was a person of few words but his actions and clingy nature were enough for Minhyung to understand his true emotions. In the course of time they started calling each other by petnames.

Their kisses don't go more than a light peck excluding that day when they were cuddling and watching a movie. Their faces being too close to each other, and both of them suddenly had a staring competition which was followed by a deep french kiss. The kiss became too heated that Minhyung almost lost control, ALMOST. It was the ringing of Minhyung's phone which brought him back to his senses. That night they slept as usual. That was the first and the last time they had such a hot make out session.

Donghyuck walked out of his bedroom with messy hair and lazily walked towards the kitchen. He looked up at the clock 11AM

He was alone at home as Minhyung had gone to the office. And he was very bored. Suddenly he had the great idea of preparing lunch for his husband and deliver the lunch box personally to Minhyung. The lunch box was just an excuse he was missing his husband and wanted to see him even though both parted ways just few hours ago with a kiss.

Donghyuck wasn't a great cook but his mother had taught him how to make pretty good amount of dishes. And surprisingly Donghyuck's cooking did do some justice to the dishes.

Donghyuck rolled up his sleeves and placed his hands on his hips," Let's do this!"

Donghyuck started cooking and it went on smoothly without any problems, he decided to make some of Minhyung's favourite dishes. He finished preparing the lunch just on time without burning the entire house.

He packed his husband's lunch in satisfaction. Donghyuck quickly dressed up in simple plain white Tee and black sweatpants.

Donghyuck took a cab and went to Minhyung's office. He knew the way to the older's office, even though Minhyung would always remind Donghyuck to call their personal driver whenever the younger wished to go out somewhere but Donghyuck wanted to surprise his husband.

As he reached the office, he went inside and in excitement went to the reception.

"Hello sir how can I help you?" The receptionist asked Donghyuck.

"Hello I want to see Mr.Lee Minhyung." Donghyuck replied. He really wanted to see the older as soon as possible.

"Do you have any appointment?" The receptionist asked again.

"No" Donghyuck replied back in small voice and looked down.

I won't be able to meet him?

"Then I'm sorry sir you can't meet him. Mr.Lee is quite a busy man. Please have an appointment next time." The receptionist said and started attaining other guests.

He came this far he can't back off now.

Donghyuck took in a deep breath and walked forward," I don't have an appointment but I know Mr.Lee personally. Can I please call him just once?" Donghyuck himself didn't know from where did all his courage came from.

"What relationship do you have with Mr.Lee?" The receptionist asked while raising one of her brows. She was quite pissed off now. Can't this man understand that without appointment he won't be able to meet?

"I... I'm his husband." Donghyuck stated the truth innocently. It was quite embarrassing to reveal his own relationship like this in public.

The receptionist scoffed ," And I'm his mistress."