06

The next morning when Donghyuck woke up he was the only one in the bed. He thought that Minhyung might have gone to the office. Donghyuck frowned slightly since there was no sign of Minhyung and decided to wash up.

As he came out of the bedroom, a very delicious aroma filled up Donghyuck's nostrils. He suddenly became hungry.

As he walked towards the Kitchen in his oversized T-shirt and shorts he saw Minhyung's figure wearing an apron and cooking.

A smile creeped on Donghyuck's face and he walked closer to his husband and stopped just behind him.

"Good morning." Donghyuck wished while fighting his urge to back hug his husband. Minhyung's back was too tempting.

"Good morning Hyuck." Minhyung wished back and turned to place a light feather like peck on Donghyuck's forehead, making Donghyuck blush at the sudden romantic skin ship. Minhyung then continued cooking like nothing happened.

What was that? So romantic...

"Are you hungry?" Minhyung asked bringing Donghyuck back to reality.

"A little." Donghyuck replied.

"It's almost done. Go and sit in the dinning table. I'll bring the breakfast." Minhyung said and Donghyuck nodded.

Both of them ate their breakfast while having small talks in between. Minhyung was actually going to spend the entire day with Donghyuck but suddenly an emergency arrived at the company due to which he had to leave for work. Though Donghyuck said that it was alright and that he would be fine by himself Minhyung felt guilty for not spending their first day as a married couple with the younger.

"I'm sorry Hyuck. But this one is an important one." Minhyung said as Donghyuck walked him out of the house.

"It's fine. Now go or else you'll be late." Donghyuck replied with an assuring smile.

Minhyung sighed and stepped forward placing a peck on the younger's lips.

"Good bye Hyuck. Be a good boy. I'll be home before dinner." Minhyung smiled and got inside his car, starting the car engine and driving towards his destination before waving his husband a goodbye for the last time.

Donghyuck on the other hand was still red as a tomato due to the peck the older gave him and also his heart was accelerating.

Donghyuck placed both his hands on his cheeks, they were hot. He then walked inside the house with a silly smile on his face.

Meanwhile in Minhyung's office every employee was shocked with the sudden change in their boss's behavior. Minhyung was all smiley today and didn't frown for once this day.

Mr.Lee really loves his partner! All the employees thought.

Minhyung's will to go home faster was very noticeable.  And when afternoon came, Jeno his assistant couldn't help but tell his boss that he could go home now as it was very painful to watch his boss looking at his watch every now and then.

Minhyung very happily packed his things and went home quickly.

All of this did not go unnoticed by the employees and this change in their boss would surely be in talks for some time within the office employees.

Donghyuck rushed out of the room as soon as he heard the sound of Minhyung's car. Minhyung walked towards him while smiling. Donghyuck smiled back.

"Welcome home." Donghyuck said in a tiny voice.

Minhyung leaned in to give a peck on the younger's temple. "Was it boring?"

Donghyuck shook his head and Minhyung ruffled the younger's hair as he found the younger's behavior too cute.

"I'll go take a shower." With that Minhyung went inside the room leaving behind Donghyuck who couldn't stop smiling.

What's with all this kisses?

The two ate the dinner prepared by Donghyuck which was consisted of rice, fried pork and some side dishes. After the dinner Minhyung suggested to watch a movie and told Donghyuck to choose the movie.

Donghyuck choose an action movie which was quite famous these days. Both sat on the couch and watched the movie with a blanket covering their lower bodies.

Half an hour after the movie began Donghyuck started yawning and leaned on Minhyung's body, cuddling.

Minhyung noticed that the younger was feeling sleepy so he took the matters into his hand and carried Donghyuck to his lap, the younger was too sleepy to feel shy or protest and just let the older do whatever he was doing. Minhyung let the younger sleep in a more comfortable position , with Donghyuck's head on his chest and his hands secured over the younger's waist.

Soon after Donghyuck fell asleep. Minhyung looked down at the younger's face and smiled warmly.

"What did I do to have you in this life?" Minhyung whispered and leaned in placing a long kiss on the younger's lips.

Donghyuck's brows furrowed and he wiggled a bit. Minhyung paused and breathed out. He then carried the younger to the bedroom and placed him gently on the bed. Minhyung covered his husband with a duvet and went inside the bathroom to take care of his business.

Having skinship with the younger was making Minhyung get greedy with time. And he was worried that he might scare or make the younger uncomfortable.

Minhyung was ready to wait for Donghyuck. After all he had waited for the younger for more than a year and some more few days or months would not be hard for him.

After finishing his business, Minhyung climbed up on the bed to see Donghyuck curled up like a tiny ball.

Minhyung smiled at the sight and hugged his husband from behind. He placed a kiss on the back of Donghyuck's neck and then fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Votes, comments & shares are appreciated ! :)