04

"Come here Hyuckie." Donghyuck's mom called him out after Minhyung and his parents left. Donghyuck's parents were stunned after knowing that their son was okay with this sudden marriage proposal. They off course didn't mind but also thought that they needed to discuss about this.

Donghyuck walked towards them and sat in between them. He looked down and didn't say a word, waiting for his parents to talk first.

"Sweetheart look your dad and I don't really mind it but are you sure about your decision? I mean it was a sudden proposal and to add more it's a lifetime decision." Donghyuck's mom said while placing her hand on her son's shoulder.

Donghyuck's dad nodded and added, " Your mom is right Hyuck. Dad and mom just want you to be happy and marriage is not child's play. Could you tell us why you said yes? Did someone pressurize you? Or Do you know Minhyung from before?"

Donghyuck sighed and looked up at his parents with a smile. He loved his parents and he knew how much they loved him too.

"Mom, dad I'm sure about this. And no body is pressurizing me. It's my own decision. I mean what's there to protest about. He has a good financial state, looks fine , his parents seems sweet and moreover he seems like a good person too. I know it's a big decision and it'll affect my life but I thought it and there wasn't really a bad thing about this proposal." Donghyuck replied placing his hands on his parents hands with a smile on his face confirming the fact that he was really okay with it.

Donghyuck did not have any lover in his life nor did he thought of marriage but he was going to marry someday and if someone really good comes and ask him for marriage then what was wrong in accepting it.

The worry and doubt that his parents had was gone and they were happy to see their child being matured enough to take his decisions.

"Also. Minhyung said he wants us to know each other well so he wants to take me somewhere tomorrow. Is it okay?" Donghyuck asked his parents shyly with a shade of faint pink on his cheeks.

He was really embarrassed to ask permission from his parents.

Donghyuck's parents looked at each other and chuckled at their son being so shy. They knew it was their son's first date.

"Sure Sweetheart mom and dad don't mind go enjoy your date with your fiance." Donghyuck's mom said and ruffled her son's fluffy hair.

"Mom~ it's not a date!" Donghyuck wined.

"Don't be shy Hyuck. Mom and dad are really okay with it." Donghyuck's dad teased his son.

Donghyuck pouted but didn't protest much ," I'm going to my room bye." Having said that Donghyuck rushed into his room.

My first date....how will it be?

Meanwhile in Minhyung's house, his parents could see the obvious grin and happiness on his son's face. Minhyung was literally giving off happy vibes. Nevertheless they were equally happy for their son. They off course knew about their son having a crush on a particular younger.

Minhyung laid on his bed and grinned like a fool remembering the thing that happened just few hours ago. Donghyuck said yes! His Donghyuck, his love agreed to marry him. His Donghuck will finally be his ! To add more Donghyuck bid him goodbye when he was leaving. It is a small thing but this small thing meant very much to Minhyung because Donghyuck voluntarily did it. It was just a plain goodbye with no smile but just curious eyes lingering on Minhyung's face but it surely was enough to make Minhyung feel butterflies in his stomach.

"I'll make you the happiest person on this planet." Minhyung said to himself and buried his smiling face on his pillow.

The next morning Minhyung arrived at Donghyuck's house at the said time and after bidding goodbyes to the younger's parents they drove to a place which Minhyung named as a "secret" place.