05

Minhyung and Donghyuck started spending more time in order to understand and know each other better. Texting, calling and meeting up increased more and they got closer after each meetings. Soon after some weeks on a good sunny day , both the parents agreed for their engagement and they got engaged.

"Are you tired?" Minhyung asked as they have been standing and accompanying their guests for wat too long.

"No I'm fine." Donghyuck replied with a smile.

Even though they were getting to know each other better after each meeting, Donghyuck was still shy as ever. They haven't even had any physical contact. Not that Minhyung minded, he was already content with Donghyuck being his life partner.

The news about Minhyung getting married spread like a wild fire since the young CEO was known for being an anti romantic. But with Minhyung's power, Donghyuck's name didn't get revealed. Minhyung didn't want to disturb the younger's life.

"Come sit here. Even if you aren't tired you should save up your energy after all our parents have set up the date for our marriage which is not so far away." Minhyung took out a chair for the younger and made him sit.

It was this care and gentlemen nature that made Donghyuck feel really lucky. After all he didn't end up making a bad choice.

The days went by and finally came the D-Day, at that time all the flowers were blooming naturally which added more beauty to the set up.

Donghyuck was nervous, way too nervous with a bit of excitement? He was worried that he might get things wrong but Minhyung led him nicely in his usual peaceful manner.

There wasn't any problem during their marriage ceremony. Everything went on smoothly. Both looked extremely good in their matching wedding suit. They were announced Husband and husband after sharing a kiss, their first kiss though it was just a light peck it meant very special for both of them.

Only few of their close friends and relatives were invited. And only during the reception ceremony did Donghyuck came to know that his University professor, Professor Lee was Minhyung's friend also adding the fact that Professor Lee had a fiance, Jung Jaehyun , another friend of Minhyung. Minhyung's friends were pretty good and Donghyuck liked their company. Though at times he would turn red when the oldest,Johnny Suh would make some dirty jokes / comments. It was just for fun and Donghyuck didn't mind it at all.

After the reception ceremony was over both bid their good byes to their parents and headed towards their new home which was gifted to them by Donghyuck's parents as wedding gift. It wasn't a very grand Villa like house but instead a cozy home perfect for the two of them, since Donghyuck hated big houses. It was pointless in building such a big house just for the two of them.

During the journey Donghyuck felt nervous as it would be their first night together! He didn't mind sleeping together but if things go further than just sleeping then he was worried that he might get embarrassed for not having any experience.

They soon reached their home. Both headed inside their room and suddenly the atmosphere became too awkward.

"Take a shower. I'll wash up in the next bathroom." Minhyung said and Donghyuck nodded.

Soon after Minhyung left the room Donghyuck released his breath.

Why am I so nervous!? It's gonna be alright Donghyuck! Just go with the flow!

He got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom for taking a quick shower after picking up his clothes from the wardrobe.

After he finished he came out to find Minhyung laying down on the bed dressed up in his night suit while reading a book. Donghyuck rubbed the towel on his head and blow dried it.

Donghyuck was mentally prepared for Tonight. He didn't mind it. Because they were married now and if Minhyung would make a move on him he won't mind it and would give in. Moreover he had a liking towards the older now and this liking was getting stronger day by day.

Donghyuck quickly finished blow drying his hair and climbed up on the bed. It felt very awkward. He didn't know what to do so he just laid on the bed waiting for his husband to make a move first.

Seeing that the younger laid down on the bed , Minhyung closed the book he was reading and placed in on the table beside the bed. He switched off the lights and laid down on the bed keeping a safe distance between them.

Okay.

Donghyuck was confused about what he should do. Not noticing any movements from the older Donghyuck turned his back to face Minhyung and pouted slightly. Guess they were just going to sleep.

"Are you asleep Hyuck?" Minhyung asked suddenly breaking the silence in the room.

Donghyuck didn't answer.

"Can I hug you?" Minhyung asked again waiting for the you get to reply. But the younger didn't. So he assumed that the younger was asleep.

"I guess you're asleep."

Just when Minhyung was about to turn he felt a pair of arms hugging his waist and a face rubbing on his chest.

Minhyung almost lost his control.

Donghyuck was cuddling and it was literally the cutest thing. Minhyung definitely didn't expect that. He thought that the younger might feel uncomfortable with skin ships and so he was actually going to offer sleeping in the guest room but seeing that the younger didn't say anything when Donghyuck saw him on the bed Minhyung decided to just sleep in the same bed.

"Aren't you going to hug me back?" Donghyuck's voice made Minhyung come back to reality.

He slowly snaked one of his arm around the younger's waist and placed the other hand on top of the younger's hands.

Minhyung kissed Donghyuck's temple and with a gentle voice wished him a goodnight. Donghyuck replied with a small smile hidden from Minhyung's view.

"Goodnight Hyuck."

"Goodnight."