"PS5?! NO WAY-" he covers his mouth. his parents would never let him buy it or else it would affect the grades. heeseung pick up the small note below and read it.

"from your secret admire? tch, this handwriting. she really thinks I don't know" he smiled widely. he took a pic of it and sent it in his group chat.

jake
good for you ig
:(

sunghoon
I have mine too😒

jake
good for you 2 ig
:/

heeseung
wdym sh
did u get a new gf

sunghoon
NO
I got back wth chae
thanks to your stupid video ig

heeseung
your welcome :)

jake
I like that video too

sunghoon
nah u better think of a way to clear things between u n jiwoo

heeseung
what did i missed?

sunghoon
well...

flashback

"ktv?? this looks familiar" jake wanders around as the three went in. they went to the counter for help, they couldn't afford to find each room.

"hello I would like to find the room reserved by lee chaeyoung." heeseung told to cashier.

"she's at room 87" she smiled as they rushed to the room. jake opens the door as the four girls frozed.

"what are they doing here?" jiwoo whispers. "I thought only heeseung is coming." chaeyoung whispered back.

"seriously? what do you want" jayun asks.

"chaeyoung!" "yeojin!" sunghoon and heeseung shouted together. "yeojin is fine, chaeyoung isn't" jiwoo hummed.

"wheres yeojin?" heeseung walked to them while the rest stayed at the door.

"she went to the restroom" chaeyoung said. "thanks" heeseung turned away but chaeyoung stopped him.

"I betrayed my own friend, is there anything..." she wiggled her eyebrows. heeseung understood immediately as he took out his phone and show her a video.

'chaeyoung~ it's all my fault... I'm so dumb. she won't answer my calls anymore, I lost her... chaeyoung I miss you...' sunghoon were crying in the video looking drunk as he was holding a pic of chaeyoung.

"he drank it by himself, when we arrived he was already drunk!" heeseung explained. chaeyoung was giggling at the phone happily.

"send me the video" "alright" he stood up and left. sunghoon eyed him suspiciously. "what did you showed her?" he asks.

"new man recommendations, better than you" he pats his shoulder and left the room. "better than me?? there's man better than me?!" he scoffed.

chaeyoung waved her hand at sunghoon signaling him to come over. he went to sit beside her as he gulps nervously.

"I think you really like drinking, want one?" she hands him a cup. "c-chaeyoung-" her phone buzzed as she took out her phone and smiled at the text.

"is it heeseung recommendations? chaeyoung you shouldn't trust them!"

"huh?" she looked at sunghoon confusingly as she lowered her phone. sunghoon eyes widened at the video she's watching and started panicking.

"nonono don't watch this! when did they took it- chae delete it!" he tried to snatch her phone but she quickly hugged it tightly. "no way! it's cute!" she replied. they started flighting for the phone like a child.