28

Author POV
"good morning babe."

chaehyun slowly opened her eyes to see bare chested hyunjae. she smiled lightly, "good morning hyunjae.", and hugged him.

he chuckled and hugged her waist, "you are so cute, my baby." he kissed her forehead, "let's ditch today's work and go for a date. what do you think chaehyun? shall we?"

she looked at him and grinned, "no."

he started to whine and make noises, "but... we haven't gone for a date for a while." he moved her face to his level by holding her waist and carried her up as he moved himself into sitting position.

she took the blanket to cover her bare body, "but you have an important meeting today."

he clicked his tongue and reached to his phone, scrolling his phone and showed her the chat conversation, "and that's why i cancelled the meeting, let's go on a date babe."

she pecked his lips, "okay.", and quickly ran out of his room, with his blanket.

he smiled again, "cute."

-

the two of them decided to watch a movie in cinema.

they bought a drink and a box of popcorn and went into the cinema. they got the seat beside each other too, settling down themselves before the movie started.

the box of popcorn was placed on a hole (on the handle) between their seat while the drink chaehyun was holding, placed on the another holder on her seat.

the movie started playing after that.

and everything reminds chaehyun of herself. her story with hyunjae. the story only she knows.

the first scene was where the female lead bumped into the male lead in a karaoke room, and she fell in love at first sight with him.

at first, the girl didn't realise her feelings towards the boy. but when he helped her again during the time she was too short to reach her favourite drink in a convenience store, she felt butterflies inside her stomach. and that's when she realised, she fell in love with him.

it was the day of high school graduation. with a love letter on her hand, she slowly walked towards the boy. but someone bumped her, and the letter fell into the drain.

and that, her feelings for him is forever buried. the girl cried on the night of graduation, she couldn't confess to him, and he probably will never know her love.

the male and female lead met each other again after years, when it's the age of them graduated from university.

they met and had a one-night-stand. the two of them started their relationship with a contract, at the end they fell for each other, and officially dating each other.

during the whole movie, she took a few sip of the drink. hyunjae also reached out to her for the drink, directly drinking from the same straw. she looked at him and blushed, a indirect kiss...

even when eating the popcorn, their hands brushed off with each other's sometimes, and that made the both of them madly blushed.

as the male lead went to kiss the female lead, hyunjae looked at chaehyun who's fully focused on the movie. he smiled and adjusted himself, moving closer and closer to her face, until there's no gap between the two of them, they shared a kiss.

he broke the kiss and looked at the screen again, pretending nothing happened, licking his lips and smiled like a fool.

chaehyun was shocked by the sudden kiss but as she was finally going to deepen the kiss, he broke it. she pouted, looking at him, but at the same time, feeling various of things inside her.

after the movie, they went to grab their lunch. and after lunch, the couple went to a bookstore, as hyunjae had been wanting to try reading.

"hyunjae! what about this book? this seems interesting!", she said as she showed him the book. he took her by her wrist, pulled her close to him and pecked her lips.

"whatever book that my girl introduced me, i will read them."

he gladly took the book and leave the girl alone to proceed things that just happened. she was standing there, too stunned to move a bit, about what he did to her.

-

hyunjae and chaehyun went to the beach when it's nearly time for sunset.

hand holding hand, walking side by side, inhaling the fresh air, they are enjoying the moment shared among the both of them.

"hyunjae, there's something i've been wanting to do here.", she said as she stopped walking. he also stopped pacing and looked at her, "hmm?"

she pushed his hand away from her. "hyunjae, open your arms widely and stay here okay!", she shouted while pacing backwards, away from him. he just nodded.

she ran to him with her both hands spreading to the side, and hugged him. he hugged her back, on her waist, tightly. she buried her face on his chest. "i love you lee hyunjae!", she screamed and giggled.

he kissed her hair, "i love you too, ji chaehyun!" breaking the hug, they kissed each other, right on the pretty sunset.

-

the president gathered the workers, "okay everyone, you all must be wondering why i gathered you all here today."

the workers slowly stopped gossiping and paid attention to the latter.

"so, our vice president, which is my son, is officially engaged with miss kim sena. and the two of them will get married on the day of our 4th company anniversary celebration, which is three months later from now.", he announced.

everyone cheered and clapped their hands loudly. "who's miss kim sena?", one of the worker asked.

"good question, and now i will welcome miss kim sena, my official future daughter-in-law!", hyunjae's dad said through the microphone. a well-dressed woman walked out of nowhere, with her expensive-as-hell handbag.

everyone clapped their hands again as they cheered. some whistles can be heard, from men mostly.

"hello, i am kim sena, hyunjae's fiancée and mr kim hanjae's cousin.", she introduced herself. some gasps can be heard amongst the cheer and applause.

"isn't mr kim the one who worked with us for the recent project?", "whoa she is so pretty.", "our vice president is lucky to have such gorgeous future-wife."

she smiled at the compliments she got, "there's no way ji chaehyun will win me now."

---
as promised ! here u go hehe <3