18

Author POV
when hyunjae and chaehyun went back to work at the company, something happened.

"miss ji, please come with me.", jacob said as he approached the two of them who came together. chaehyun shot a glare at hyunjae before she followed jacob.

hyunjae had no choice but to go to his office alone. and when he entered his office, a table that used to indicate chaehyun's place, is gone.

"where did that table... go?", he whispered to himself, head tilting aside. he snapped out of it as he settled down himself and started to catch up with the work here.

chaehyun, on the other side, was led by jacob. he brought her to a new yet unfamiliar place, "enter. i will be waiting for you outside, miss chaehyun."

she nodded to him and entered the room, hesitant. the door was closed by jacob almost immediately after that.

she slowly walked to the person who was back facing her, sitting on the chair. "h-hello?"

the person turned to her, revealed mr lee, hyunjae's father. she suddenly remembered back, that's right, what did she expect? it must be meeting the ceo.

"m-mr lee.", she bowed in 90 degrees.

mr lee let out a chuckle, "just take a seat, miss chaehyun." she straightened her body and paced back to sit on the sofa.

"so... you're dating my son, right?"

she nodded.

"i have asked my men to stalk you and hyunjae for a while. and it's clearly seen that, you two are faking the relationship.", he said.

"what do you mean by that, sir?", she asked, without shuttering. he showed her some pictures, there are pictures of hyunjae kissing sena, and also pictures of chaehyun herself hugging juyeon.

she tried to hide the shock-ness of seeing those pictures. she should've expected this to happen.

"do you think pictures can prove that we don't love each other, mr lee?", she argued with a nice tone.

"it's clearly that my son enjoyed kissing sena, and you enjoyed hugging other guy.", he replied.

"then did your men stalk us till the end?", she asked. "what do you mean?", he asked with his eyebrow raised, having his fingers interlocked together.

"did your men follow us inside the hotel? if yes then they should've told you that the both of us stayed in the same hotel room. oh, and should i mention that your son loves me so much that he showered me kisses every single day? do i have to go deeper and tell you every single thing we did inside the room?", she snickered.

the old man was too stunned to speak.

that's right, he didn't even know the two of them shared the same room.

"i-i—"

"mr lee, your son and i love each other deeply. please don't separate us, we love each other a lot. i love hyunjae a lot.", she said.

"leave.", he said, pointing at the door.

"okay, have a nice day mr lee."

she left the office. jacob was smiling at her as he took her back to hyunjae's office, just that they didn't enter the place.

"miss chaehyun, here.", he said, pointing at a table that is placed in front of the office. she turned her back to see the table and computer that she used, and a chair.

she was shocked.

"oh, i guess you didn't know yet. your place was changed to be here. since we thought there will be a lot of visitors and people visiting and having appointments with mr lee. so you will need to check with their identities.", jacob explained.

"ah... i see, thank you mr jacob.", she said with a small smile as she placed her bag and sat on the chair.

"your welcome, you can just call me jacob by the way.", he said before he knocked on the door and went into hyunjae's office after getting permission from the latter.

"oh— hi jacob, is there anything?", hyunjae said as he took a look at the person who entered. he was lowkey disappointed that it wasn't chaehyun.

he couldn't help but to start worrying, where did jacob take her?

"mr lee, there are some things that changed while you were away, and i think i should inform you since you haven't been told, i supposed.", jacob said.

hyunjae nodded at his word.

"if there is anything, like you need help, or to call miss chaehyun in, there's a phone in front of you, just press the button and you may call her in.", jacob said as he showed hyunjae the old-styled phone.

he hummed.

"and miss chaehyun is moved out there.", jacob said, pointing at the door.

"ah okay, thank you jacob. is there anything else?", hyunjae asked. jacob shook his head, "if there's anything you don't understand, you may ask miss chaehyun or me."

hyunjae saw jacob leaving his office. after quite a while, he took the phone and pressed the button as he said, "secretary ji, can you enter the room for a while?"

within a minute, someone knocked on the door before entering. "anything, mr lee?", chaehyun asked as she walked to him.

"take a seat there.", he said, a hand showing the sofa where he takes a nap whenever he's tired. she nodded and sat down where he mentioned.

hyunjae walked to her and sat down beside her. his hand went to hold her cheek as his face got closer to her.

"i missed you baby."

she tried to push him away, "b-boss, what if t-there's someone who sees this." he scoffed as he took a remote and pressed a button, the curtains closed themselves.

"now that no one will be able to see us, can i kiss you?", he asked softly. she nodded shyly and earned a smile from him. he crushed his lips onto hers.

"i love you chaehyun, i was so worried.", he said as he pecked her lips.

"i love you too hyunjae." she moved even closer to him and planted a kiss on his lips. her hands rested on his broad shoulder.

his both hands went to hug her waist, shortened their distance without breaking the kiss.

"go do your work now.", she said.

"no. i want to stay with you all day.", he hugged her. "hyunjae, if you don't go then no kisses tonight.", she nudged.

"yes ma'am!", he quickly stood up and went to do his work.

she giggled as she left the office.

---
someone asked for double update so here u goooo ! :D