20

Hyunjae POV
i see her on my bed, legs shaking terribly.

well, she deserved the punishment but maybe i've gone overboard. i let out a silent sigh as i carried her in a bridal style into the bathroom.

we took a bath together.

after that i quickly wrapped a towel around her, and one around my lower body too as i went to take clean clothes for her to change into. she changed inside the bathroom as i was waiting outside.

"i-im done hyunjae."

i heard faint voices as i turned my back, seeing her struggled to get out of the bathroom. i plastered a smile and went to carry her in my arm again, putting her down softly on my bed.

i got changed into a t-shirt and short pant too before i went to lie down beside her.

"im sorry babe.", i side hugged her as i snuggled my face on her neck. she sniffed, "y-you were so scary, d-do you know?"

"yes honey.", i placed a kiss on her jaw. "and im sorry, i won't be this harsh again hmm?", i looked up to her.

she nodded as she hugged me back, "i love you hyunjae, i will never get so close to other man anymore."

i smiled.

yes sangyeon you're not getting my girl.

we stayed like that for a while. i wanted to wake her up but she's already asleep. i looked at her peaceful sleeping face, focus slowly shifting to her pouty lips.

i placed a kiss on her lips.

"good night babe.", i stroked her hair before covering her body with a blanket. i fell asleep after that beside her.

-

i was doing my work when suddenly my phone rang. i took it and accepted the call without looking the caller, "hmm?"

"are you being rude to your own father?!"

"o-oh.", i looked at the dialer, father. oh shit, "f-father. is there anything?", i asked after clearing my throat.

"meet me at my office later during break time, you got me son?", he said. i nodded, knowing he won't see it, "yes father."

the call ended shortly. i looked at the screen as i mouthed a few curse words to him before continued focus on my work back.

break time came by really fast.

i walked out of the office and greeted by chaehyun who stood up almost immediate and bowed to me.

"i have personal schedule now so if there are any sudden visitors, dismiss all of them, secretary ji.", i said and walked in fast pace.

i went into my father's office.

"oh, hyunjae are you here to see me?"

oh my lord why the fuck is she here? never mind i know the reason already when i see her smirk, yicks.

"son. sena is here too, let's eat lunch together as a family okay?", he said as he walked to me, with a welcoming smile.

"i have no appetite, you two eat lunch on your own. bye boss.", i heard father wanted to stop me as i was leaving but i heard some whisper from sena.

"it's okay mr lee, hyunjae must've want to spend more time with his girlfriend, ji chaehyun instead of me."

"lee jaehyun if you step out of the office right now, don't ask mercy from me when things happen later.", he said.

i clenched my fist, only if you know sena's true character, old man.

i just walked out of the office. jacob bowed to me but i didn't bother to give a respond as i went to find chaehyun. she wasn't on her place, guess she went to get lunch already.

i went into my office before i took my phone out and called her.

"chaehyun, where are you?"

"oh, im on my way to the company cafeteria, why? is there anything boss?", she replied. "go to the lobby, i will be there very quick.", i said and hung up the call before she can reply or reject my request.

-

we were taking a stroll at somewhere quiet after lunch.

"babe, promise me you will never leave me hmm? even if there are misunderstanding between us, please, choose to believe me, fully, can you?"

i asked as i stopped walking and reached out to hold her both hands, looking into her pretty eyes.

"is there something happened hyunjae?", she asked. she did not reply my question. i shook my head with a weak smile, "no, just promise me, will you?"

she slowly pushed my hands away, "im sorry hyunjae, i-i can't fully promise you.", she looked away and said. my heart slowly broken into pieces, what does that means?

"chaehyun..."

"hyunjae, its a promise. i don't wanna break the promise and break your heart, it will hurt a lot, for the both of us.", she muttered.

but you're breaking my heart right now.

i looked at her, "chaehyun i-"

"no hyunjae, please, don't beg me. i love you too, but i don't want to promise you something that will be broken.", she sobbed.

will be broken...

-

chaehyun texted me that she will go back to her own house by taxi so i didn't drive her back.

we didn't text each other after that too.

i was sitting on the sofa alone, hugging my knees, staring blankly at the photo frame. it was a picture of me carrying her and kissing her on the beach.

well, someone happened to take the picture of it and handed to us.

i never doubted our relationship, i fully believe her and love her

i never doubted our relationship, i fully believe her and love her. not even once have i ever thought to be away or separated from her.

i already missed her so much.

i looked down to see a tear unknowingly dropped onto my hand, and that's when i realised that.

i fell for her too deep.

---
might not rly be able to do daily update for the next four days sorry in advance T^T