12

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Why do you look as if you're about to start ripping your hair out?" Yeona asks Jia as she places her lunch tray on the table and slides onto the bench, Jay closely followed behind.

"Her and Jungwon are busy planning the school festival since they're in the student council," Sunoo explains, gesturing towards the two who were in the middle of making an illegible mind map full of ideas for the festival.

Jia glances up, feeling rude for not acknowledging Yeona, "Hey Yeona...and Jay."

Jia was slightly confused as to why Jay was sat with them. She wasn't complaining, but she had no idea as to how Yeona and Jay had gotten close so quickly.

"I completely forgot about the school festival! Is it next week?" Yeona asks, her eyes suddenly widening as she catches up with the situation.

Sunoo nods in response, not bothering to speak as his mouth was full with ramen.

"We should go together," Jay suddenly suggests, pointedly avoiding eye contact with Yeona who looks at him in surprise.

She doesn't say anything for a few seconds, which causes Jia and Jungwon to look up from what they were doing. Jia immediately notices the blush that had risen to her cheeks, causing both Jungwon and her to smirk.

Yeona suddenly coughs, snapping out of her daze to respond to Jay.

"I'd like that," She says softly, a small smile appearing on her face as Jay looks up at her with a smile on his own.

The two continue to stare at each other, looking practically love struck as Jungwon grimaces at the sight.

"I'm about to be sick- can we stop what ever this... is," Jungwon says, waving his hands between them as he makes gagging noises.

This results in Yeona blushing even more than she was and Jay rolling his eyes at Jungwon. "You're annoying." He huffs, standing up and grabbing Yeona's wrist who quietly follows.

Jia quickly sends an apologetic smile Yeona's way, and she receives a small smile in return.

"Are they dating or something?" Sunoo asks, eating the last remaining ramen noodles in the pot as he watches the pair leave the cafeteria.

"I'm not sure, but they've been glued to each other since the camping trip." Jia points out, turning back to focus on her school festival planning.

"Hm, interesting- very interesting," Sunoo says quietly, his eyes narrowing as he stands from his chair abruptly, "I'm going to do some digging."

"Suit yourself." Jungwon mumbles, clearly both uninterested and unbothered by the whole situation.

And with that, Sunoo quickly follows after the pair who just left the cafeteria, his curiosity getting the best of him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"How did you do in your English test?" Jia asks Riki, as they once again find themselves at another tutoring session with exams looming closer.

"I got a B, which for me is impressive," Riki responds, a smile spreading across his face as he looks over at Jia who was sat against the headboard of her bed.