05

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I'm surprised at Jia's answers from the interview," Heeseung comments as he scans through Riki's notes. "I excepted her to study for different reasons."

"So did I," Riki says, nodding in agreement as he leans over to look at the notes he made.

"Should we include her answers? Mr Satoshi wanted the article to motivate students to study for exams, and I don't think this will." Jay asks as he leans back in his chair.

"I think they should be included," Riki argues, "I think others will relate to her situation, it's important we keep her part."

"I agree with Riki," Heeseung nods as he stands up from his chair, "good job with the interview, this will be really great in the finished article."

Riki smiles as Heeseung pats his back and praises him, making Riki feel proud in his work.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I cant believe I agreed to this." Riki mumbles groggily as he attempts to sleep on the bus, which was currently travelling along a bumpy mountain road in the middle of nowhere. He rested his head against the window, only to be repeatedly hit as the bus went over multiple potholes.

"Why are you complaining? You're the one that signed us both up to go on this stupid camping trip." Jungwon huffs as he lifts up his sleeping mask.

"I didn't realise they'd make us wake up at 5am." Riki groans as he pulls the hood of his hoodie over his head.

"Suck it up. I'm camping for the whole weekend because of you, when I could be in my own bed back at home." Jungwon says, a scowl etched on his face as he lifts his sleeping mask back over his eyes.

Jay sniggers at the two boys sat in next to him, Sunghoon also finding their bickering amusing. Jungwon hears this and whips his head around, lifting up his sleeping mask to shoot a glare Jay's way, causing the older one to gulp nervously.

"How can he have such a cute face but be so intimidating?" Jay mumbles as he turns to look at Sunghoon who continues to snigger.

A few rows down, sat a sleepy Kim Sunoo alongside Choi Jia, who was reading a book quietly.

"How are you so...awake?" Sunoo mutters as he rests his head on her shoulder to peer down at the book she's reading.

"I'm usually up at this time in the morning anyway" Jia explains as she flips onto the next page.

"You're so strange," Sunoo mumbles as he rubs his eyes tiredly.

"Because I have a normal sleeping pattern?" Jia asks as she turns to look at Sunoo with a raised eyebrow.

"There's nothing normal about choosing to wake up at 5am," Sunoo argues as he closes his eyes and pulls his fluffy blanket over his shoulders.

Jia chuckles at Sunoo before turning back to her book with a small smile on her face.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

After an hour or so, the bus had arrived at the campsite where they were all staying. It was cold up in the mountains, which everyone came to realise as they immediately started to complain about the temperature as soon as they stepped off the warm bus.