???: "Don't worry. She won't hide long from us. Trust me."

"Hmph. If you believe so, I'll trust you."

"Glad we're in agreement."

Back to ???'s pov

*thump*

"Ow... *rubs back* W-where am I?". I look around and see that I'm... in a town full of monsters.
.
.
.

'Did I go back in time!!! T-this is great! *breath in and out* Okay, now to find Mom and Uncle Rimuru.'

???: "You. Who are you?".

"Uh?". I looked towards the voice and saw a Orc, High Orc specifically talking to me. "Um... Are you perhaps talking to me?".

???: "Who else. You're the only one that's beaten up and appeared here."

"Oh... Uhh... I looking for my mom and uncle. Oh, and my name is Kef'na Tempest-Nava."

???: "Nice to meet you meet Kef'na. I'm Geld. Now would you tell me who your mom and uncle are?".

"That's simple. My mom has pink long hair. Blue eyes and she's half-dragon. My uncle on the other hand has long silver-blue hair and is a slime God."

Geld: "I... see. And would you tell me their names?".

"Yeah. My uncle's name is Rimuru and my mom's name is Milim".

Geld: "A-are you sure? That's their names?".

"What do you mean? Why would not know about my family's name?"

Geld: "Hmmm... Could you please come me Kef'na-san. I think I can get you to your Uncle."

"Really?! T-that'll... *passes out*".

Geld: "Oh dear."

Geld's pov

'This person who passed out claimed to be Milim-sama's child and Rimuru-sama's nephew. But didn't mention anything of Y/n-sama being her claimed father.'

???: "Hmm? Geld. What's going on here?".

"Oh, Benimaru-san. This person claimed to Milim-sama's child and Rimuru-sama's nephew. But passed out when I was going to lead her to him."

Benimaru: "I see. But for someone to make a huge claim like that is worrying. We should probably get her to the gov't building."

"I agree."

Timeskip

Y/n pov

"Wait. Hold on... You're telling me that this person; unconscious is my daughter with Milim?".

Milim: "I'm shocked but also happy. I wonder if she really is our daughter."

Geld: "Yes Y/n-sama and Milim-sama. She claimed it so. And said her name is Kef'na Tempest-Nava. She has both yours and Milim-sama''s last name."

Benimaru: "But the fact that she claims to be your daughter should be taken with a grain of salt. She could be lying."

Rim: "I wouldn't so sure. *everyone looks at him* I just took some her blood and appraised it. She indeed is yours and Milim's. She even has a tail and massive amounts of both Ki and Magicules, showing more proof of her claim. But what I don't get is her already being an adult and you don't even have a child accepted to come."

"... That's a bit harsh to say for the last part. But yeah. She does have a tail. It's something only we, Saiyans have to identify with each other."

Milim: "Maybe she's born from our magicules?".