Hunting palismen (part 1/?)

in Luz's room, where the echo mouse is seen resting in a terrarium. Luz, in pajamas, looks at it.

Y/n is reading the Oracle magic book they borrowed from the library, wearing their casual clothes (you decide).

"Oh, little echo mouse. You ate the diary that can get me home. Can't you cough up a teeny bit?" Luz ask.

"Just squeeze it out!" King grunts as he squeezes his teddy bear so hard, that the head pops off

"Maybe you just need to be patient?" Y/n said as Luz presses her face on the glass and whispered "Please tell me your secrets."

Eda enters the room, wearing a blazer "Hey, knucklehead. You're gonna be late for school."

"Got it mama eda," Y/n says as they got up and went to change their clothes.

Luz doesn't respond, still focused on the echo mouse.

"Aright. I guess you won't be getting a magic staff with your classmates."

As soon as Eda finishes that sentence, Luz zooms out of the room dressed for school and waiting at the front door with Y/n.

"Come on, Eda. We gotta fly!"

"There we go," Eda said.

Eda walks out the door. Luz and Y/n quickly follow after and shuts the door behind them.

At Hexside grudgby field, where several students have gathered and a large object rests in front of them. Eda and Principal Bump is also there.

"Hey, Willow. Shouldn't Amity be here?"Luz asked.

"Oh, sorry, you two. I heard she stayed home today." Willow informed.

"Oh.*chuckles* That makes sense." Y/n and Luz looks down, saddened.

"Good tidings on this momentous day. You're all about to receive your witches' staffs and, more importantly, meet your Palisman. This is a crucial step in your magical development. Palismen are lifelong partners. They can be both your good friends and a powerful tool. In my case..."

Bump snaps his fingers and Frewin opens his eyes, jumps off his head, and turns into a staff, revealing Bump's body-length black hair and the scar on his right eye, his left one closed.

The class gasps awestruck.

"Holy Titan!"

"...Frewin here, helps me see." Bump said.

Eda steps forward and says, "Now, traditionally, young witches carve their staffs from the branch of an old Palistrom tree."

"But sadly, Palistrom trees are becoming rarer. And those that remain are guarded covetously."

Eda: That's why I've teamed up with Bumpipoo...

Principal Bump: Never call me that.

Eda: ...to bring you...

The Bat Queen flies down and lands on the object.

Bat Queen: Palisman adoption day!

Luz: They're so cute!

Eda: Thanks for the favor BQ. Here's your whistle back.

Bat Queen: Save it for another time. This was my pleasure. What a wonderful idea.

One of the palismen, Flapjack escapes the shelter, but Bump picks them up and puts them back as y/n looks at flapjack with interest.

Principal Bump: Nope! You're staying right here.

Luz: Aw. Little rascal!

Bat Queen: These little ones have not had homes in many years. They want to feel a connection. Kneel and state your deepest wish, and your like-minded partner will find you.

Boscha rolls her eyes and says." Ugh, I want my own Palisman, not some trashy hand-me-down."

"Your loss!"Willow shoves Boscha as she runs up to the nest."I want to be strong and wise to protect everyone I love. And if anyone gets in my way, they'll feel the sting of defeat."

Bat Queen: Tender yet tenacious. Clover gives her support.

Clover, a bee palisman, flies out of the shelter and over to Willow. She chitters.

Willow: "Oh!"Clover transforms into a staff. "Oh, my gosh! I'm gonna take such good care of you.

Gus: Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Boscha pushes Willow and said."Outta my way! I want to play professional grudgby!"

Bat Queen chuckles."A competitive spirit. Maya will be thrilled."

Maya, a crab palisman, hops up to Boscha and becomes her staff.

Boscha: *blushing*Okay. This is pretty cool.

Viney: I want to open my own veterinary clinic for mythical pets.

Then A manticore palisman rises and becomes her staff.

Viney gasps, and chuckles."All right!"

"Dad wants me to become a master illusionist, but that's easy. So instead, I'll become an ambassador to the human realm and re-establish contact with the giraffes!" Gus says as a blue chameleon palisman climbs up to Gus and becomes his staff.

Pufferfish Guy: I just want to make it to graduation.

The Pufferfish Guy then sees a sloth palisman hanging on his arm, which turns into his staff.

He gasps and chuckled "Yes!"

The Class murmurs."Oh wow!"

Y/n approach the shelter gets down on their knees and said.

-------------------------

:0