ch.2 Witches Before Wizards(一)

Y/n pov.

I woke up to see luz in Infront of me sleeping peacefully, why do I feel the blood rushing to my face. I quickly and quietly get up and walked down the stairs. Weird.. what am I feeling?

Not noticing a strange red string on one of my finger.

I look at the clock And it's 6:30

School doesn't start till 8:00...I should probably get ready for it. I'll need to make breakfast for everyone as well...Time for hell and haven...

I finished quicker than I thought. Well, I could study more in the meantime. I finish eating breakfast and looked at the clock again it was 7:30 I got half an hour left I could leave a note to eda.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
|.•°•.|30 minutes later|.•°•.|
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was Infront of hexside and walked in.

'Titan where is my class again...' i asked no one in particular." just take a left and then right turn and walk straight ahead." "WHO IN THE WORLD OF TITAN SAID THAT" I yelled. What in the world is happening... There I thought it was temporary." hey are you okay?" I hear a familiar voice ask me.

"I'm fine, just hearing things I guess..." I told the mysteriously familiar voice. I looked up and saw that it was...AMITY!

"Amity! what are the chances of bumping into you!" I said and went in for a hug.

{.•°•.|Amity. pov|.•°•.}

I was just walking to class and heard yelling. I thought that somebody needed help so I ran towards the voice that yelled.

And I got there I saw...Y/N!? What are they doing here? Didn't they say they had to transfer schools? That doesn't matter. Right now I need to check if they're okay.

I ran to them and asked, "Hey are you okay?" "I'm fine, just hearing things I guess..."They told me. They looked up and shouted."Amity! what are the chances of bumping into you!" They hugged me and I could feel the blood racing up to my face.

Then a red string appeared on one of my finger.

"G-Good to s-see y-you too y/n!" I managed to stutter out. oh titan what do I do!? what do I do!? what do I do!? Ok, Amity calm down and take a breath.

"Well~funny story...I got into hexside again!" Y/n said as they let me go. I frown at the lost warmth but smiled anyway.

I looked at their clothes to see which track their in and saw that they were in every track! "How did you get in every track! It's impossible for anyone!" I yelled at them. How in the world of Titan.. I've never seen anybody in the boiling isles who studied every track!

{~----Y/n.pov.----~}

"How did you get in every track! It's impossible for anyone!" Amity yelled. "Well... Another funny story...I asked bump if I could learn every track on one condition...I need to learn them all in one month..." I told her. She looks like she saw a ghost."But hey on the bright side! I get to be in the same class as you!" I told her with a smile. Then the bell rings or screams...Rip my ears...

"Well, it's time for class! Adios querida(bye darling)!" I said and she just looked confused about what I said last. She waved goodbye and headed to her class.

This gives me a flashback to when we first met...

Insert Flash or whatever*

I was just wandering around hexside and bumped into someone."I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." I said and helped up the mint green-haired girl." ugh...watch where your going next time."She told me."Again sorry...But what's your name? I'm y/n.
Y/n...L/n! Yeah, Y/n L/n."I asked her.

"I'm Amity Blight."

End of flashback*

Okay...Oh, Titan! I keep forgetting where my class is!*need help?* Yep Bingo you got it...*follow me* The Titan(?) then appeared in front of me. Woah...the boiling isles will never stop amazing me...

---------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.

.Later.In.Abomination.class.
.

.
.
.
.
.
---------------------------

Abomination class is the class mi querida Amity is in. I wonder if I could sit next to her. I knock on the door and heard the teacher say 'come in.' I opened the door and walked in.

"You must be the student that Principal bump was talking about, We were just about to start please introduce yourself then take a seat." He told me. I nodded and smiled at everyone.

"Hi my name is Ka- I-I mean! Y/n L/n!" I said/yelled flustered. You fool stop saying Kamado y/n this isn't Japan y/n!And it's not good if people knew I was a Kamado...I can't risk it...

I went over and took a seat next to amity and stayed quiet the rest of the lesson.

---------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Later.Again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
--------------------------

Skipping classes are not legal so nothing going to happen right? But the teacher will notice that I'm not there...

I know! Illusion magic! But I'm a human...hmmm... I look at my hidden katana on me and got an idea.

Breath of illusion first form
Cloning.

A clone of me appeared."Hey here's the schedule take some notes for me. I need to keep an eye on Luz, she isn't that reliable." I told my clone self and they nodded.

I ran back to the owl house and saw luz with king and a bag in her hands."Luz Noceda!" I yelled to get her attention. She looks at me and smiled.

"Y/n!Where were you?"She ran to me and tried to hug me, heck no I ain't dying tonight. Keyword 'tried to' i backed up "Woah!"She almost hit the floor but I caught her grabbing her waist.

"You ok? Why is your face so red?" I asked her. She's very red. Does she have a fever? I hope not.

Third pov.

Unnoticed by the two. A red string appeared on their fingers again.

•*.°*•°.Luz pov.°•*°.*•

"Woah!" I yelped and closed my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. I looked up and saw y/n holding me by my waist.

I felt blood racing up to my face. Oh god oh god oh god! Their face is so close to mine!"Are you ok? Why is your face so red?" I heard them ask."Y-Yep! B-better than ever!" I stuttered.

"Well if you say so, King where are you going?" Y/n asked.

°..°•*Y/n's pov°*.°•°

King the rebel child. He isn't the king of demons, Muzan Kibutsuji is. But a bud-like him can dream.

"Well if you guys are done with your weird whatever thingy we'll be heading to Bonesborough if your interested come with if not you can stay with eda." King told me."Well, the reason why I'm here is because of Luz, she isn't very reliable.No offense Luz."

"None taken! Now let's go and sell potions!" She yelled. How does she have so much energy..? I can drink 10 cups of coffee and still be tired...

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––
A/n
2346 words.

Edited [✓]
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––