🎃🎃Halloween🎃🎃special

At the Owl house.Y/n is making the food Amity and Luz decided to help.

Y/n: So where are the ingredients for the pumpkin pie?

Luz: It should be in the fridge.

Y/n: Okay.

Amity: Here I'll help.

Meanwhile...

Gus: Hey guys guess what I found!

Willow: What did you find gus?

Gus: I found this thing in Eda's human trash pile.

Gus is holding a gun.

Gus:Just look what it could do!

He shoots at the couch and makes a hole in it.

Willow:Woah..let me try.

She takes it from gus and aims it.

With the trio...

*BANG*

Amity: WHAT.WAS.THAT.

Luz:That sounded like a gunshot...

Y/n: I'm going to check if they are okay...

Amity: I'll come with.

Y/n:ok.

*BANG*

Y/n: What's going on here!

Amity:Is everyone ok?

Y/n and Amity looked at what was happening and saw willow holding a gun.

Y/n: what in the word of Titan are you doing holding a gun willow!?

Willow: That's what it's called?

Y/n:*sign* just give it to me...This kind of human magic isn't safe unless you have a license for it...

Amity: Humans have magical things...wow...

Y/n:it is interesting to the people in the demon realm.But illegal in the human realm to hold without a license.

Eda: What's with all the banging sounds?

Y/n:Hey mama Eda, nothing going on but just showing these three which lings what's a gun. Here's a demonstration

Y/n goes outside and gestured the others to follow, She then draws small circles on the trees and shoots the gun and it aims perfectly in the middle.

Everyone:Woah...

Gus: THAT WAS AMAZING!

Willow:How did you do that!

Eda:Wow kid. Your aim is pretty cool, you might need to teach me some of that human magic of yours.

Amity:Can I try?

Y/n: yeah you can all give it a go!

Y/n hands the gun to Amity and went back to the owl house, then she came back with a confused and concerned Luz and more guns.

Luz:So mind telling me why are you holding five guns in your hands?

Y/n:Shooting practice time!

Luz:But I don't even know how to shoot? And I'm sure the others don't either.

Y/n: That's why I said 'practice time' silly.Now...WHO'S READY FOR SHOOTING PRACTICE!

Gus:Yeah! shooting practice!

And for the rest of the day.y/n helped the witchlings and an otter how to use a gun. Amity was a fast learner and Luz was okay at it, Gus and willow had trouble with shooting but managed, Eda was just going crazy with the gun and almost shot y/n in the leg but it was successful for y/n.And after shooting practice they went back inside and ate.

It was the best Halloween y/n has ever experienced.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––
A/n:
Sorry for the delay I was busy with another writing homework that affects some of my grades and my learning center is making me come home after 6:00 for the next few weeks so slow updates are expected and I'm sorry for not giving you a long chapter.

Edited:[X]

–––––––––––––––––––––––––