chapter 1(一)

Third pov.

You were just sitting in your chair and reading the book grandpa Chiyo gave you when you heard your name being called.

"Y/n Do you remember why you were in the principal's office the last three times?"Principal Hal said to me

*Cut to y/n who was playing with some tubes in science class*

"And if I added a bit more of this... then maybe it'll make something interesting..." Y/n said holding a blue and yellow tube of an unknown substance.

smoke came out of the bottle that was supposed a bit yellow and blue Everyone else in the room screamed and runs out afraid of an explosion.

*Cut to y/n sewing a dragon head onto its body, on a platform labeled 'baby dragon'*

"Now for the final anatomically correct touch, ice breath," Y/n said as they open the model's mouth. Ice come out and froze their table. People were screaming in fear.

*Cut to cheerleading tryouts, where a girl does a successful backflip. Every other student applauds*

"You think that's an impressive trick? Take a look at this. Bleep, bloop, bleep!" Y/n looks at Luz and laughs at the scene. Luz looks at y/n and smiles with a tint of red on her cheeks.

Everyone else screams and runs, and it sounds like at least one person is gagging. And to no reason why,y/n throw a wrench at the entrance to the cheerleading tryouts.

"Where did you get a wrench from?"Luz asked surprised."idk, just found it next to me." Y/n answered.

*Cut back to Principal Hal's office.*

"Those are just experiments I'm working on doesn't mean I'm doing anything wrong, and the third time was...for an example if they have good reflex," Y/n said with boredom in their voice.

"We all love that you two express yourself, but if you can't learn to separate fantasy from reality, you may need to spend the summer here, "Camila says as She holds out a pamphlet for Reality Check Summer Camp. Luz takes it reluctantly while y/n just looked like they wanted to die.

"Don't worry, Mom. We won't let you down. No more weirdness!" Luz says as she stands up triumphantly

Just then the snake in Luz's hand suddenly jumps out and bites the principal. He falls to the ground with a yell while the snake hisses.

"Well, I sure hope that doesn't count," Y/n said worriedly.

*It's skipping time! >:D*

.Y/n.pov.

As I walked out of my house I saw luz and miss Camila talking to each other about something and I walked towards the two.

I saw luz put her book The Good Witch Azura, into the trash bin. and miss Camila took out her phone.

"Oh. I gotta go to work.Your bus is coming soon. Text me when you get there. Cuídate mucho, mija. ¡Qué te vaya bien!" she says and walks away
"Bye, Mom, "Luz says as she watches miss Camila leave, then when she was out of sight she gasps and rummages through the bin.

"Where is it, where is it??" She says as I walk to her then tapped her shoulder and point to owlbert.

Luz looks at where I was pointing and sees Owlbert, her book sticking out of the bag in his beak. He turns and flies away"Tiny trash thief!!"Luz says as she
chases Owlbert. She pauses when she reaches the decrepit abandoned house, but Owlbert continues right inside. she stares at the house and entered it.