♥ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘 ♥ (♥𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕥♥)

Third person POV:
"And that's the story of my parents and how they had me" Sayaka blushed while waving her hands in excitement explaining to her crush and bestfriend her parents love story.
Years have past and Sayaka is now first year in collage. Kanae and Sanemi decided not to have more children and to take care of Sayaka. She grew up to be a beautiful young lady. she had white/silver hair like Sanemi's hair colour, but long and stright like Kanae's perfect hair structure. Sayaka's eyes were exactly like Kanae beautifully detailed but very long lashes like Sanemi's and she had small nose and lips. Sayaka inherited a lot of her father's habits and she was extremely attached to him even after growing up. As much as she have a lot of energy, she is also beautiful and kind like her mother she was truly a perfect mixture of beauty and grace.

"That sounds great to be honest they had so much going on. But was that all ? Did you sneak out to my house at 1;30 am to tell me your parents love story ??" Haru asked while looking at her with bored expression. Haru is Sayaka's bestfriend and well SECRET CRUSH he is not very energetic but he always look after her since they were kids. Haru has a small scar on his lips that was caused when he defended her from punch of teens when they were 5.
Sayaka sighed "My mother and father never got the chance to have a proper Merriage, I just feel like they deserve to have such a memory after all what they have been through" She said while sitting in his lab and whining like children.
Haru sighed and patted her hair, "so what I understand is that you are trying to arrange a merriage to your parents right ??" he mumbled and Sayaka's face turned grumpy since he always read her mind effortlessly
"W-well yeah sort of >/////< and YOU are going to help me" She mumbled while poking his cheeks
"You are truly pain in the ass sometimes Sayaka I mean it" he responded annoyed.
Sayaka looked at him with evil smile "even though I'm pain in the ass you just can't resist how adorable I'm and you end up helping me HAHA" "True" he responded and slightly gotten up which caused her to fall down.
"Now lets drop you home and we'll arrange things tomorrow I need sleep for god sake" He mentioned and she just nodded.

Haru ended up dropping Sayaka off but before she went inside she turned around and waved at him with a big smile "good nighttt huge trouble maker" she mumbled with a giggle and he just slightly smirkerd and waved his hands a little "good night tiny trouble maker".
Both went back to their rooms and slept soundly.

Sayaka'sPOV;
"Sayaka, my baby, my adorable princess wake upppp. I made you your favourite breakfast !!" I was sleeping and hearing my father waking me up and shaking me gently. I smiled at him with messy hair "good morning pa, seems like great Sanemi shinazugawa is in a good mood today" I then teased.
My father giggled and pulled my cheeks playfully.
"Come on Kanae left early to work and I don't want to eat alone" he said with a fake sad tone and I just laughed it out. I took a shower and I sat In front of him. My father is the nicest person I know, no matter what happenes he always understands me. I love him a lot and the least I can do is make one of his wishes for a merriage become true.
"Pa, do you think I'm like pretty ? You know like mom ?" I asked. Nice now he is gonna be worried, it just slipped out of my mouth since My huge crush on Haru is stressing me out a bit lately.
"Ofc darling, why would you even doubt it you are the most beautiful girl in the world ! Did ANYBODY say anything otherwise to you" he asked stabbing the plate. I smiled awkwardly and shook my head "NOPE all goods pa, I'm going to collage now and I might have a sleepover at haru's place today !" I explained
"Ughhh that guy is getting on my nerves, why is he taking all your time !! Anyways that's fine but NO FUNNY BUSINESS SAYAKA" I turned red
"paaaa don't say that jeez you make it sound so dirty, enjoy your quality time with mom though hehe~" I mumbled and we laughed together and then I went to collage.

Time skip to after collage~
Third person POV:
Kanae and Sanemi were having quality time together, they never grew tired of each other and no matter how old they are they look very fine.
"Dear, do you ever wonder how it would be like if we had marriage ?" Kanae asked as she snuggled closer to him.
"Hmmm, It would be a wonderful one, but I bet the best part is seeing you in your wonderful white dress" Sanemi answered while brushing her hair softly.
Kanae giggled and nodded "my my thank you". Sanemi and Kanae in fact did not do the marriage since many people said it's inappropriate after having a child. They thought it would be for the best to not make a party. And since Sayaka knows that they still hope to have one she is desperately working towards making it all come true to them on their anniversary this year.