♥𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣♥ 𝟙𝟠(♥𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣♥)

Time skip months after the pregnancy news~

Sanemi's POV:

I woke up early in the morning feeling as happy and refreshed as ever. Kanae's tummy have gotten bigger during the past months which means my little baby is growing bigger. I looked over at Kanae and brushed her hair softly.

"Good morning sleepy head" I mumbled and kissed her forehead when she opened her eyes.

I heard her giggle slightly and then she pulled me into a hug

"Good morning" she replied.

"How's my little baby doing today !!" I asked while hugging her stomach.

"The baby is alright, his mommy isn't though !! because she is hungry :(" She stated and I laughed.

"Ohhh okay okay I'll prepare some food for 'Mommy' so she will be happy again" I stated and got up. I have been doing things for Kanae in a long while because I'm too worried that overworking would lead to any type of harm to the baby.

"No I'll make breakfast today" She cheerfully stated while getting up.

I went and held her quickly while walking her downstairs slowly. "No you will sit and rest I will do the work" I then stated again.

"Ahhh okay okay" she complained and I went to the kitchen.

"Babe you haven't gone to work in a while, shouldn't you go ?? I'm fine see and the baby is also fine" kanae asked and I was putting the food on the table.

"Yeah work is not important at the moment love, you and my baby are far more important so don't worry about it !" I said while eating.

She didn't really reply.

"also today we have an appointment with the doctor for gender reveal !!!" I stated excitedly, I've always wanted a child of my own. I'm just happy that one of dreams with become true soon. I will make sure to protect both my wife and child with all that I've got.

Kanae smiled at me and nodded "I'm very excited to know weather it's a girl or a boy" she then stated.

"A boy or a girl it doesn't matter I will love her or him no matter what !!" I kissed her forehead and held her while she went to the room. She always say that she can do things alone but I think this is the best way.

We both got ready and I started driving to the doctor.

after a little bit of waiting Dr Rengoku invited us in. I held Kanae's hands and went inside he made a quick check up and then started the process. I was standing next to Kanae waiting patiently.

Third person POV:

"Congratulations for you because you will be blessed with a baby girl" Dr Rengoku cheered at the two happy couple.

Both Sanemi and Kanae were speechless out of happiness. Sanemi kissed Kanae's forehead and she hugged him tightly while laughing. The moment was beautiful the couple can't be happier.

After that they decided to go on a dinner, but Sanemi kept on taking care of Kanae, maybe a little too much. He sure love her so much but after all she is still capable of doing her own things, he hasn't even gone to work because he wants to stay next to her. This make her sad sometimes but she doesn't want to come off sounding rude.

few days passed and Kanae felt like she needed to take an action that will allow Sanemi to have some personal time, to have fun, to work not just serve her. She woke up early and packed some clothes while he was sleeping.