♥𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣♥ 𝟠 (♥ℍ𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤♥)

Time skip the morning after the sleepover~

Kanae's POV: 

I was sleeping comfortably while feelings a lovely warmth next to me. But I started getting annoyed since suddenly that warmth disappeared and coldness took place. I reached my hands to search for the warmth but when I couldn't fine it I opened up my eyes slightly and looked around to see that Sanemi wasn't in bed. I turned my head slightly and I saw him getting ready for his work, he was wearing a Gray elegant bottoms and a black not fully buttoned top. His back was facing me which caused me to realise how built he actually is. I blushed slightly and then got up. 

"Oh Kanae good morning, Sorry did I wake you up?" Sanemi greeted me, then asked sounding a bit colder than usual. I shook my head as I was washing my face and doing my morning routine. 

"hmm well you didn't wake me up yourself" I said as I came closer to him. He just watched me with a questioning look. I placed my hands on his chest and smiled innocently "your warmth did !!! when it suddenly disappeared" I then mumbled while I pouted. Sanemi was just watching the whole time  and didn't react to what I was saying at all which caused me to poke his cheek while making a fake grumpy face "Ara~Ara~ you should not ignore your fiance like this you know~" I mumbled and my face turned into a scary smiling expression but he was still unfazed. "hmmm I'm busy today so I don't have time for my little fiance's games" He replied as he placed my hands down gently and continued getting ready. 

I looked at him"hey what's the matter ? is there something wrong ? " I asked feeling all suspicious. "I'm sorry but I have a lot of work" he said as he kissed my cheek and took his working bag. Yua was sitting with the other couples on the breakfast table. 

I head there to sit with them still wondering how much stressed he could be and hoping he would solve the work matters soon since he mentioned yesterday as well that he is very tired. 

Third person POV: 

"off topic but I'm impressed Mitsuri !!" Yua said

"h-huh why is that ?" Mitsuri gently asked

"I have never seen any girl that can eat that much before it's very interesting !! don't get me wrong I'm just very surprised and interested" Yua said with a smile 

Mitsuri let down her spoon and smiled slightly back at her, she was obviously very embarrassed and hurt since this is one of the things that her ex fiance left her for. Iguro's expression turned annoyed and mad "nonsense she didn't eat that much and even if she did, then it's ok I'll keep on feeding her until she get full since she is beautiful when she eats and when she does anything" Iguro Mumbled with an angry tone. "Ok, Ok don't be mad Obanai I didn't mean any offence anyway" Yua answered him 

"It's ok you don't have to defend me Iguro-san I'm full and I need to go anyway so see you guys around" Misturi said and got up

"Hey wait for me Mitsuriiiiii, me and MY loner are going to drop you off" Shinobu said as she squeezed Mitsuri and Kanae patted her with a smile. 

after Iguro, Mitsuri, Tomioka and Shinobu left Kanae was left with Yua only. 

"so how did you and Sanemi know each other before engagement?" Yua asked, Kanae stopped eating and smiled "I didn't know him until we got engaged" Kanae answered nicely. 

"Ohhh so you guys don't exactly love each other ?" Yua almost stated. Kanae formed a fist with her hands below the table while still keeping a smile "we took liking to each other at least in my opinion" Kanae mumbled.