💞💍𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 :)💍💞

Well hello there !! thank you for choosing this fanfic >////<

I do not want to interrupt but this chapter here is created to help you understand some information about the content of this fan fiction and I hope it will suite you all. 

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕕:

Sanemi ❤ Kanae 

Giyuu ❤ Shinobu 

Obanai ❤ Mitsuri 

Tanjiro ❤ Kanao 

Nezuko ❤ Zenitsu 

Aoi ❤ Inosuke 

𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥:

𝟙) The story does not include the death of any character.

𝟚)  The story-line take place in the modern time so there are no demons and such. 

𝟛) NO anime or manga spoilers. 

𝟜) There will be some physical and mental issues mentioned. 

𝟝) The story contains a lot of fluff and the general set of it is soft. 

𝟞) I DO OWN the story and the ideas however I DO NOT own the characters so the credits belong to Koyoharu Gotouge. 

𝟟) The story has a lot of fluff but also drama and strong emotional relations between the characters so be ready ! >////<. 

𝟠) All characters here are mature (above 18 or 18) so romance between them shouldn't be an issue. 

𝟡) The hashiras are fully grown ups in this story and each one has a job. As for Tanjiro and the rest of the demon slayer corps they will be in collage together and there will be some situation mentioned for each of the couples. 

𝟙𝟘) I do not own any art used all credits belongs to it's owners. 

And at the end this is a story that is totally based on my imagination about my favourite ship, so please if you dislike it or disagree with I don't recommend reading this fan-fiction. But if you have a general feedback negative or positive I would be more than happy to look at it and improve ! 

correct me if anything is going wrong and feel free to express your thoughts and opinions in the comment section !! 

Now now I have taken so much time I apologise :) I hope you all like the fan fiction and will enjoy reading it. 

simple reminder to my kind readers: No matter who YOU are you will always matter 💗

All love from the author of this fan fiction.