♥𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣♥ 𝟜 (♥𝕀𝕗 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖♥)

*If you liked my chapter please support it with a vote. And a lovely comment will certainly make my day 

Kanae's POV: 

I woke up, and the first thing that caught my attention was the photo of Sanemi's hands wearing the ring. I smiled widely and looked at my own ring. Then I got up from bed and did my usual routine. I was searching for something to wear after my shower then I noticed a grey hoodie. 'Pfft it's Sanemi's hoodie !! He gave it to me once when we hanged out because I wore quite an open top',  beside it there is the jacket he gave me when we first met. I touched the hoodie and the jacket then I decided to wear the hoodie with jeans shorts. I took a shower, styled my hair and wore my clothes. 

I closed my eyes as I smelled the strong, sweet, comforting scent of Snamei that was stuck on his hoodie. This only got me to remember that his flight is today. I sighed 'I guess this is my punishment, him being away'. 

I shook my head and went downstairs, today is my day off work and also its kanao's performance day !! I'm very excited for her, since she was a kid she had an angelic voice and she became a singer in all her school years. 

"Good morning Shinobu" I greeted my adorable Shinobu 

"Nee-san good morning !!" she replied and hugged me 

I hugged her back 

"Where is Kanao and mom and dad ?" I asked as I titled my head slightly to the side. 

"Oh Kanao is out practising for today's performance and mom and dad are meeting their old friends so they went off for the evening" She said while scrolling on her phone. 

"I see," I said as I was making my coffee. I then went and opened the TV just to be greeted by the news announcing that owner of shinazugawa fashion company have arrived to japan's airport and ready to head to his next destination London ! 

I turned around quickly when I heard his name and went beside shinobu then I started pointing at Sanemi with excitement. 

" Shinobu, Shinobu look it's Sanemi, he is on TV" I said jumping

"Oh you are right" she said as she was looking with me 

"He seems to be very well dressed not gonna lie" shinobu said as she drank her juice

I looked, and saw him weaning a black top not fully buttoned which caused some of his upper body and muscles to be exposed, the top was complemented by an elegant black trousers and a leather shoe.

"O-oh I-I guess you are right" I said while I turned red and looked at my mug 

"Neee-san Neee-san look, look, he is wearing the ring the camera just zoomed in" Shinobu cheered. 

I looked and saw the camera zooming on his hands, the top's sleeve was up to his middle arm which again exposed his muscly hands. I looked to notice all those vein lines popping and his lovely fingers complimented with the ring. It looked very attractive..... 

I placed my hands on my cheeks because they were so red, shinobu even thought that I had a fever. AHHHHH WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME !!!!. 

"a ah s-shinobu I will go buy some groceries, you take care of the house" I shouted and ran out of the house heading for the store nearby.
As i entered I heard some girls talking about Sanemi.

girl 1: "Ahhh Sanemi is so damn hot I just can't get my eyes off him" she screamed as she hugged the phone
girl 2: "tell me about it my Sanemi is the best looking man I ever seen, his beautiful eyes, his muscular body, his style, his height AHHHH HE IS SO PERFECT"