♥𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣♥ 𝟙𝟞 (♥𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤♥)

time skip to the morning~

Kanae's POV: 

I woke up feeling all dizzy. I placed my hands on my head, "Ahhh what happened, why am I in Sanemi's room" I mumbled at myself and then looked at myself. It seems that I slept without getting changed. 

Slowly I started having flashbacks from yesterday "W-what have I done" I half screamed when I remembered that I called Sanemi an idiot. That's not the worst part, I also kicked him so hard while he carried me. I think that's the end of everything, all my attempts to get him back sure will go to waist. I buried my face into my hands. I really want to die out of embarrassment. 

"good morning sleepy head, here I brought you a hot drink. I'm sure your head hurt" I heard Sanemi greet as he came. Once he took a step inside the room I hid under the blankets with only my eyes visible to him. 

"huh ? what's the matter ?" Sanemi asked while placing the cup down. 

"n-n-nothing, I-I'm just very cold yes, yes" I mumbled sounding like a child who is about to cry

T-T.

Sanemi looked at me with a confused look because there was heater in the room. 

"U-uhm, I need s-some space sir !! thank you for the drink p-" I was about to complete but then I paid attention to what he was wearing. 

"KYAAAAAAAAA go wear something other then just a robe" I half screamed and closed my eyes. Some days I do have courage and I don't get flattered but sometimes it's just too much. 

"hmmm is this the same girl that tried to rip my shirt four times during her sleep ??" Sanemi replied to me smirking. 

That's it I swear I will cry how could I do such things. At this rate I can't even look at his face. 

"N-no I didn't mean it !! you said it yourself I was sleeping, maybe I was dreaming about one of my favourite idols and because you were there I acted on you" I mumbled and sticked my tongue out like kids. 

Sanemi had an offended face on him which was funny. "What do you mean ??? what ass hole would you dream about taking his shirt off ?????" He screamed. 

I looked at him innocently "I mean there are a lot of handsome idols out there" 

"Tch, they are all ugly" Sanemi mumbled with a grumpy face. 

"Pfffttt is the great Sanemi Shinazugawa lacking confidence against some idols ??" I teased while poking him. 

Sanemi smirked and came closer pinning me into the bed No, No,No why do I never learn to stop messing with him. 

"You think so ? I don't lack any confidence in fact I can show you that you are wrong" He stated trying to open his robe mind you he is still above me. My face turned red and I screamed "NO!!" and closed my eyes quickly. 

"Aww what's the matter ? do you not like my abs that much I can get rid of them if you like" He stated still smirking. 

"NO" I quickly freaked out. 

"I-I-I mean n-no don't get rid of anything haha" I then explained. 

Sanemi suddenly broke his serious smirky face and started laughing. "E-eh ??!!" 

His laughter settled to a gentle smile. I was so flattered and my cheeks turned so red. 

"You are adorable kocho" He stated and buried his face in my neck. I was shocked at first but then I smiled with my red cheeks and brushed his head gently.