♥𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ♥ 𝟙 (♥𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝♥)

It was just  an ordinary new day in Tokyo. Kanae has just woken up duo to her mother shouting 

mrs kocho "wake up already" she shouted.  

Kanae "Mom pleassssse I've been here for few weeks and you are already torturing me"  she said while pouting. 

mrs kocho "well it's not my problem that you are lazy plus have you forgot already about today haven't you ?!" she said while crossing her arms in front of her chest. 

"huh what about today ?" said Kanae confused by the sudden statement from her mother. 

"Today Shinazugawa family is coming over to discuss details with you about your marriage dummie" said her mother while  looking at kanae hopelessly. 'This girl is truly hopeless' thought the mother while she sighed. 

"now you know get up and get ready, oh and make sure to look pretty for your future husband" her mom said while smirking as she saw Kanae turn into a red tomato in an instant. 

Kanae just zoned out for a second, that's right she forgot that she is getting married soon. she looked at her mother and nodded slowly while mumbling "Ok Ok I get it". 

Kanae POV: 

I almost forgot about today I mean I still can't manage to believe that I'm getting married to the owner of the biggest fashion company in Japan, I'm getting married to the oldest son of Shinazugawa family Sanemi. How can this be possible ? I took a shower and then dressed up, to be honest it was nothing too special just a simple pink dress, that contains a lovely golden chained belt. The dress is rapped tightly on my body making my fit body structure pop out. I wore a thin, small butterfly golden necklace. After I dressed up I went to the bathroom to put some makeup on, however I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't realise how dark my lipstick turned out. I giggled at my clumsiness and fixed myself i was ready to go after i wore a butterfly hairpin on both sides of my hair. even though it is an important day, a doctor like me never miss a day at work ! 

"alright everyone I really wanted to eat breakfast with you all but I gotta head out !" I shouted as I wore my pink high heels. 

"wait what oneee-san I though you promised to help me with my assignment" I heard shinobu say while she pouted. 

"how cute >///<" I though 

" awww I'm so sorry shinobu but I have to go, maybe ask Tomioka san I'm sure a good boyfriend like him won't decline such a request coming from you" I said teasing her, oh god I love her expressions when Tomioka san is mentioned it's so cute !. 

" h he is not my boyfriend! and FINE I'll ask him anyway because I have no other choice" Shinobu said while her face turned into dark shade of red. 

I giggled at her statement how cute.  

"sayonara" I turned around as I saw my cute little sister Kanao as she mumbled her goodbye. 

"Ara Ara thank you Kanao enjoy your day at collage with your friends" I said smiling sweetly at her.  

"Ehhhh I'm late" I said while running to my car. I opened the car got it ready to get going with my day. 

I just wish that I can forget about my past as if it never happened... when I snapped out of my thoughts I found myself in front of my work place. I entered and head to the office like usual to start my day by treating new people. 

Sanemi's POV: 

I was sitting in my office doing my usual work until my phone rang. I looked at it. 

"oh it's mother I wonder what she is calling me for" thought sanemi. 

"Hello is everything okay mom ?" said sanemi worried a bit because she rarely calls him during work hours considering to how busy he is.