It was something that cheered Alexandra up so she always found herself eating her favourite chocolate muffins whenever she was feeling down.

"Here, you can have a bite, but not too big." she told Ares while bringing the muffin to his mouth, where he took the biggest bite out of his sisters muffin.

"Ares! I said not a big bite!" she exclaimed, looking back and forth between the muffin and her brother.

"Oops?" Ares said, earning a soft slap on the shoulder from his sister.

"Dad, Ares made me sad." She turned to her Dad who was watching the scene with crossed arms and soft eyes as his body leaned on the doorframe. She gave him sad eyes and held her muffin out forward, showing him the big bite their brother took.

Anthony looked at his little girl with raised eyebrows, who looked back at him with a teasing look in her eyes, Anthony understood what she meant and moved his eyes to look at his son.

"Ares, you're grounded." He said seriously.

Alexandra held in a laughter at the look on Ares' face, failing miserably as soft and cute giggles escaped her lips.

"What?! I did nothing wrong!" Ares said in disbelief.

"You made your sister sad." Anthony replied with a smirk

Ares turned to look at his sister, who looked back at him with a cheeky smile, "Come here you little monkey." He said before chasing his sister around the kitchen as they both ran around the kitchen counter, with Alexandra laughing uncontrollably and Ares playing around with her just to see that bright smile on his sisters face.

Despite what happened, Alexandra felt happy at the moment, she had a carefree smile on her face, forgetting about everything that happened. She was preparing herself to explain to everyone about what had happened earlier, she was preparing herself by letting her brain forget about it for now and to enjoy the happiness that consumed her right now. And when the time comes, she was going to tell them what had happened back at the restaurant.

Until, a voice stopped them, "Alexandra?"

She stopped what she was doing and turned to face the rest of her family, who stood at the kitchen entrance, all freshly showered and dressed in comfortable clothes.

"Oh thank god you're okay!" Amelia exclaimed as she embraced her daughter in a light hug.

"Hey Mom." She hugged her back tightly, with her cheek rested on her Mom's shoulder.

"You scared us Alexandra!" Evan breathed out a sigh of relief, moving to hug his little sister after Amelia had released her.

A light smile was on Alexandra's face as she hugged her brother, who squeezed her body as tight as he could, but not tight enough to hurt her.

"What is that on your neck?!" Elio moved his fingers to softly grip her chin and lift it, as he examined her neck, touching it to see if it's real or not.

Alexandra whimpered, making him quickly retreat his hand and take a good look at her face.

And as soon as he did, he saw the nail marks on her face and the redness in her eyes. His eyes darkened, and jaw ticked in anger.

"Alexandra, what happened?" Amelia questioned, coming up from behind Elio as she looked at the mark.

"C-Can we talk about this tomorrow?" She asked, nervously as she scratched her wrist out of anxiousness, which Ares quickly noticed and separated her hands by holding it.

Alexandra looked at their joined hands and the redness in her wrist, before looking up at Ares and sending him a grateful smile.

Amelia sighed, "Alright."