CHAPTER 3

Four days had passed and in those four days I had slept with Khetho a day after we met. I later came clean to Mseki about Khetho and he laughed at me telling me I'd get STD's one day. I'm not going to lie to you, Khetho was really good, the only problem was that money was driving her crazy she was also very clingy,she would call me four times a day and if I told her I was busy she would tell me that I should never be too busy for her. Like, who the hell is she to tell me that? She was starting to piss me off really.

I was parking my car outside, too lazy to park it in the garage. When I was about to unlock the front door I realized it was already unlocked. I opened the door slowly for some reason I was starting to get paranoid.

I heard music blasting and people talking, on my coffee table was an empty pizza box , two pairs of air force 1's on my carpet and a bottle of wine on my sofa."These bitches." I muttered underneath my breath. I heard the voices coming from the kitchen. From the smell of it, they were making eggs along with bacon. I stepped into the kitchen and they were talking about girls. I cleared my throat to get their attention and suddenly their bodies became stiff "Nhlonipho, Nhlakanipho" I said acknowledging their presence "Bhuti." they said in unison. "What are you doing in my house" I asked making sure to make the atmosphere as cold as possible. I stared at them waiting for their answer " We just came to visit , Bhuti." Nhlonipho said making sure not to make eye contact with me. I just nodded in response then walked out of the kitchen "Add a plate. " I said not even sure they heard me because of the loud music blasting in my lounge.

I took a shower and called Mseki to come over to discuss something. I went downstairs to find the twins and Mseki waiting for me at the dining room talking about who knows what.

I walked inside and sst down and the room fell silent. There was a a buffet of eggs,bacon,toast, sausages and croissants. "These kids know how to waste my food" I mumbled to myself the twins both looked at me trying to read my facial expression. Nhlonipho started smiling trying to suppress a laugh.
"Why are you here? " I asked in a tone that wanted an answer immediately. Nhlakanipho cleared his throat before saying "The semester is over, we're going back next year on the 15th. ",the room went silent after he said that. I nodded my head in understanding.

My stupid brain finally got the memo "Wait, so what you're trying to say to me is that you're gonna be staying in my house for a month?!" I  questioned  with  a tone that sounded slightly annoyed. They nodded in unison while they wore their irritating smiles on their faces. I hate it when they say or do things in unison it feels like their showing off that they are twins or something.

I like my brother's yes but not enough to stay with them for a whole month. They are too loud for my liking and they eat like horses.

My phone rangs and broke my chain of thoughts , I checked the caller ID and it's written 'Khetho 🙄' . I ignored it and carried on eating but it rang again, now everyone was looking at me with the ' just answer the god damn phone ' face and so I did. "Nkosana, I really need money to do my hair can you send me R600, pleeeaase." She said in a hurry. This is the third time she's asking me for money since we met and we only met four days ago. Women can surprise you. "Hello to you too Khetho" I replied sarcastically. For some reason I felt her rolling her eyes at my reply. "Sarcasm really doesn't suit you ,Nkosana" she said in an irritating tone.

I took a deep sigh arguing with myself whether I should kill her or kill her. The thing that annoys me the most is that she thinks I'm stupid. There is no way her  hair dresser charges R600 for simple box braids unless they're made of gold or something. To avoid any drama I ended up sending her a thousand Rand so she won't call for the rest of the day.

"Who was that?" Mseki asked in a rather demanding tone "So, I have to report to you about what goes on in my everyday life now, Mseki?" I replied in a stern voice "Chabo, Bhuti." He said while slightly shaking his head. Now the room was enveloped with silence. We finished eating, I cleaned the kitchen while the twins were cleaning the lounge, Mseki was on his laptop doing God knows what.

My phone vibrated in my pocket,there was a notification that someone had sent me a message as soon as I saw

Khetho: please come and fetch me from Gateway. I think it's gonna rain

I felt as if someone had drained all the blood out of my body. I was already done with the dishes so I left to fetch her.

When I saw her she quickly ran to my car. She had a weave on. Although you could see she platted her hair but I'm pretty sure it didn't cost R600 but hey, who am I to say anything.

She looked beautiful though. She put her address  on the GPS but later asked that we go to my house. I wasn't ready for that,to have her meet my brothers, on top of that the fact that she's a fling and will be meeting my brothers is disturbing so I just brushed it off. She then put her hand on my knee. She later moved upwards to my groin. She had sexy smirk on her face as if patting herself on the back for her achievement. I couldn't control myself any longer and to make it worse is that the navigator said it would take approximately 15 minutes to get to her apartment and I didn't think I would be able to control myself. I looked at her with the corner of my eye and made a U-turn, going to the hotel we just passed by a few minutes ago. I saw her smirk grow bigger.

We checked into the hotel, as soon as we entered Khetho put a board written 'do not disturb' outside the door.

I looked at her, more like stared at her actually. I stood there studying her body.

I kissed her, not passionately though more like hungry and having the need to devour her. I stripped her naked while she was kissing every corner of my neck. I undressed myself and unexpectedly lifted her body. Her legs clung onto my waist as if wanting to be my second skin. I tossed her on the bed and started planting kisses on her neck, she let out a soft moan as if granting permission for me to pleasure her every body part