1 ❥ Shreya Malhotra ❁

Quick chat -

Yesterday I was just vibing on "Treat you better" by Shawn Mendes.
I was in my room so I put the speaker on and started performing like a rockstar with my imaginary guitar.
When the line "better than he can" came I started imitating a rockstar when he plays a guitar and my mom just entered my room and I was like 😶😶
she looked at me and said Tanu aaj kal bohot nachne lagi hai tu
And started laughing.
It was hella embarrassing. My hairs were open and I was looking like a psychopath 😭 and now everyone knows this coz my mom told everyone 😭😭😭

Conclusion - Always lock your room whenever you're setting your crazy side free😭

Anyways enjoy the chapter <3

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙━━✩━*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙━━❁━━.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙━✩━━*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .━

Shreya Malhotra

"You know you love me, I know you care

Just shout whenever and I'll be there

You are my love, you are my heart

And we will never, ever, ever be apart

Are we an item? Girl, quit playing

We're just friends, what are you saying?

Said, "There's another" and look right in my eyes

My first love broke my heart for the first time and I was like

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

Oh, for you I would-"

"Shreya, you are not a singer and your dance is much worse than your singing." I heard a lazy yet familiar voice from behind me which put an abrupt stop to my movement.

I turned around and saw my brother leaning against the wall quite lazily, his eyes giving out that sleepy look as usual.

I stood like a statue for a few seconds, my mind blank while I was myself embarrassed, embarrassed of the fact that my brother just witnessed me dancing like an unhinged person and singing like a dying raccoon.

I didn't know what to say or how to move, then again he offended me.

"Shut up, no one asked you to come here and what are you doing in my room without my permission, don't you know there's a thing called privacy" I snapped, irritation clear in my tone, come on I didn't want anyone to witness that lunacy!

"I'm your brother" Oh thanks I didn't know, I grew up thinking you were a mosquito.

"Unfortunately" I replied lazily, imitating his tone while caressing my dark brown curls.

Just when I thought irritation would take over him and he will walk away from here, he started laughing like a patient of mania.

He stopped laughing after a while and pointed towards me, I observed my state and holy moly this is mortifying.

I was standing on my bed holding a water bottle in my right hand.

God no!

I being my cloddish self, climbed down the bed quite awkwardly.

"Any specific reason for coming here?"

"Yes, Your friends have come, come down quickly." He informed and left the room.

Friends-here- holy moly I should go downstairs.

I went downstairs in all my glory, yeah yeah I'm exaggerating but anyways.

There stood my friends Ryan, Ashley, Aahan and Nyra. They are my bff since highschool, we never needed anyone else not that I was allowed to.

My father is a businessman precisely one of the top 5 billionaires and mom is a lawyer.

She is one of the best lawyers, she has never lost any case, she always wins this is one of the reasons why is she so popular.

And about my friends they too are from business background resulting in my parents trusting them and their family.

Ryan's dad and Nyra's mom are lawyers by profession, my mom knows them and is aware of the fact that they are no threat.

Ashley's mom runs a fashion designing boutique and her dad is a businessman.

Aahan's dad is a businessman as well and his mom is partners with Ashley's mom in the boutique.

They are only people whom I can consider my friends. Because of my parents' popularity and position me and my brother are forced to live a life caged in security but he doesn't seem to mind this.

Now that Kartik has joined business as well I have to be in extra security.

"Shreya, you're going, keep the security near you, don't try to trick them or run, got it?" Dad warned sternly, I don't have the guts to defy him then why is he even warning me?

"Yessss dadddddd" I sang lazily and after bidding a bye to my family I joined my friends.

Yayyy after a long we are hanging out

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙━━✩━*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙━━❁━━.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙━✩━━*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .━

Hehe first book 😅
I hope you liked it
Ignore the typos
Ok byeee

"Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine"