Chapter 97: The Balance Shaken!

Start from the beginning

Pulling the Jonin in front of him, Naruto let the ninja get killed by the hands of one of the other Konoha-nins. His mind raced, the ground crackling in fissures. Kakashi sent numerous weapons propelling his way.

They're using strategy in compensation for lack of strength! Naruto held out his finger, sending a ray of his Hotoke beam towards numerous Konoha-nins, killing 10 of them in a split second.

A flame dragon flew his way, the user being Jiraiya. Coating his hand with chakra, Naruto distinguished the flames with ease. Summoning a clone, Naruto used him as way to send him forward, tearing through the soft air.

His fingers curled, forming a fist.

7 of the Jonin-level Shinobi appeared in front of him, hindering his path from moving forward. Naruto growled, feeling the mysterious aura ooze out of their bodies, blocking his view.

But he was interrupted, Sakura stirring from behind.

Jumping to the side, he cursed himself at his predicament. All these auras clashing with each other made it hard for him to see where each person was located.

This made it so they could get closer to him without even noticing their presence. He had been tired as well from constantly working. The arrays of aura clashed with one another, becoming nothing but an abundance of power.

Aphrodite! He had finally realized what the aura was. It was the same aura that thickly wrapped his blade with such subtleness.

They're outputting a lot of the aura. He breathed in and out, his sensory abilities being overloaded by such overwhelming amount of etheric energy.

Everything was ethereal.

Naruto had avoided going to the epicenter of the Aphrodite crystal, instead trying to find other spots that were full of the same crystal.

The late Land of Iron was the place with concentrated amounts, but he was the only one that tried finding more sources instead of just that wasteland.

He had destroyed a substantial amount of Aphrodite from the world, but it wasn't enough to be considered good or great.

Naruto saw numerous portals appearing from all sides, a speeding blur surrounding his entire being. Kunai thrusted out of the portals, ushering a new age.

Naruto saw into the future, seeing the next 6 or so movements. Rock Lee sent an unwavering amount of speeding kunai that he had redirected from the portals.

They're taking this slowly, not attacking all at once. Naruto analyzed, clasping his fingers together so he could push out an invisible force.

A layer of dust shimmered in the air, covering the land with the light-brown look.

Huh? Sweat? Naruto thought, wiping off the liquid off his forehead. He thought deeply before the ground beneath him started rising from Sakura's manipulation.

Choji came rolling as he sent shards of earth towards Naruto. Imbuing his translucent blade with lightning, Naruto cut down the shard, making them flee away as if a child running away in fear.

From behind, Naruto did not notice some of the fodder Shinobi weaving through hand seals. Breathing in and out, Naruto abruptly saw spikes of earth rouse from the ground. His piercing eyes reacted quickly, jumping up, entering 8 meters in the air.