"This isn't my idea."

        "Of fun." The two said under their breaths.

        A little time had passed, and there was only one thing the two could agree on, which was fighting each other with weapons. But because their fathers would be mad if one of them stabbed the other, they had to go with wooden swords, much to both of their dismays.

        Outside Dawn Winery, the two were playing with wooden swords, (Y/n) kicking his butt. She was always on top of him, whacking him with the wooden sword in hand. Their fathers started talking about how this arrangement was such a beneficial thing for both of them. With their children married, the wine industry for both of them would skyrocket in profits, and wine.

        Years had passed, and once again, (Y/n) had to travel to Mondstadt with her father to see the Ragnvindr family, and this was the summer (Y/n) was dreading. She's now a young teenager, and instead of wearing skirts and dresses like when she was younger, she wore shirts and pants with her hair punned behind her ears so she could see.

        "Good heavens child," Her father said from outside, seeing that his daughter was still in her room. "Don't doddle. We can't keep Diluc waiting!"

        "I haven't packed or washed my hair and father I get seasick," (Y/n) said, trying to convince her father that she should stay in Nishati and not travel.

        Back in Mondstadt, Diluc was practicing on a dummy with his sword, with a poorly drawn portrait of (Y/n) on it on the head.

        "They will soon be arriving," Crepus stepped outside, and watched as his son slashed the picture, before putting another poorly drawn portrait on the head. "Is that respect your showing?"

        "If you make me kiss her hand again I swear I'm gonna be sick." Diluc said, before he swung his sword again.

        As always, the fathers greeted each other first, the children trying not to look at each other. But now, Diluc had Kaeya, who had a slingshot and shot (Y/n) in the face with a tomato he stole from the kitchen.

        "We tried all summer but we just can't loose her." Diluc said, sliding down the railing of the mansion with his brother in front, and (Y/n) a little farther behind.

        "He fellas wait up!" (Y/n) was the last one to jump off the railing,

        "When picking teams I never choose her." Diluc said, pulling up the ladder to a treehouse the brothers built.

        "You'd think she'd take a hint and learn to read." Kaeya said, holding a sign out the window that said 'NO GIRLS'.

        "This really isn't fair." (Y/n) placed her hands on her waist, glaring at the boys above.

        "We really couldn't care." The boys said back.

        "Boys it's all or none." (Y/n) kicked the one thing that was holding the treehouse up, and it ended up crashing down on her, and the boys being crushed by the roof material. All of them now had some pretty bad injuries.

        The carriage ride back to the the ship that took (Y/n) and her father away held a right leg and armed broken (Y/n) with bandages wrapped around her head and a black eye on the right side of her face. "This is not my idea."

        "This isn't our idea." The brothers sighed.

        "Of fun." The three said at the same time.

        Years passed nice again, with the two being much older teenagers. Of course, (Y/n) was pulling against her father, who tried to drag her out of the carriage. Crepus was trying to get his sons out of the tree they climbed, trying to hide from the girl.