꧁Tournament Of Elements꧂

Start from the beginning

"To be honest, I was kinda- held captive, I guess????," He told her. Skylor concern became more furious and the news shocked her like nightmare.

"You guess??!!!! You guess???!!!, YOU WERE HELD CAPTIVE! Think of what would happen to you!!!, Are you hurt anywhere???!!!!," Skylor more worried for her friend, checking everywhere, the back of his head, his shoulder, his hands, his waist and harshly landed her hands on his cheek. Examining.

"YES! YES! I am perfectly Fine!!!," Kai brushed her hands off and look away, bringing his hands to his mouth, faking a cough. "You shouldn't worry," He muttered lowly with guiltiness.

Skylor took a deep breath to calm herself and look at Kai for the second time.

"Anyway.....just glad you came back....," Skylor reach and hugged him... Kai didn't budge instead, he turned his head behind. The ninjas are snickering behind him as they saw the occasion, he was ashamed and buried his head on her shoulder, attempting to hide his blush.

Nya stood there and took a glance at Jay. Could they ever be close like them?, She thinks to herself.

Then, they a went ahead to enroll themselves.

_______________________________________

The room was filled with various furniture and luxurious items like fantasy. Most of the building are made with woods but painting them with gold shined their eyes. Somehow, captivating.

"Welcome Everyone to my tournament! I'm sure glad you all came to enter my haven!," Chen applauded from above seat meanwhile the others are standing below him....Like slaves and being inferior....

"As you know that I've been exiled for quite a long time.... I held no grudge against you, no, no but I am here to come all clean and well....start a new life, new generation and domi- I mean dependant individuals!!," He says. Chen then, moved out of the way and introduced themselves.

"I am Master Chen and right beside me here, is my closest second in hand-man named Clouse. I can see there are master of metal, master of invisibility, even though I can't see where you're standing at, Venom, better don't spat into the food, Master of Ashes and.....," He trailed off to many other masters included Ninjas until he was about to point at his daughter.

"Well... Master of Amber. Not quite a surprise and lastly master of Fire....Control yourself, okay?," Chen chuckled innocently meanwhile the ninjas turned their attention towards Kai and Skylor....

They saw his expression became into more....

Unsatisfied.......rather forced smile full of meaning.

"Oh yeah!! You are the green ninja, right? Tell me, what is your real power and how does it feels like to be the chosen one??," Chen's curiousity overpowered him.

"What?-," Lloyd became nervous, unable to say a word until Garmadon interrupts "Don't question their powers, we aren't supposed to rat out each other, are we?," Garmadon protectively spread his hand over his son.

"I don't get what your saying," Chen continue until Clouse approach and whispered something to his ears. "Oh!!!!! I see! Well everything should settled then. I've provided you all, each comfortable rooms. You may enter with the correct emblem of your own power and sleep well through the night. Next day, you'll be having a breakfast, lunch and dinner after the arenas, you may now dismissed," Chen states politely.

Lloyd look up through Chen while the others and masters are walking away through the halls until he walked away.

"Hey delinquent!!!!," Chen shouted from above, stunned Kai. Because that is the nickname he used when he was a child. He called him that after several fights he involved.

"What?," His back went limp and walked lazily to Chen, giving an unamused look. "I need you to come with me," Chen called from a far and so, he nods and went along with what he said.

"Why tho?? I just came back!," The boy shouted back, don't care if others overheard.

"I don't care. Just come over here!," The old man argued again.

"I'm tiredddd!!!," The brunette still putting up a fight to rest.

"Stop whining you insolent child,"

"I can't!! I'm not even your real son!!!,"

"Oh Shut up and come with me! Is this how you show respect to the one who took care of you???,"

"OOOOOO- I see now! You're using that parent's rights tactic or guilt-tripping me, aren't cha'???,"

"No I'm Not!!!," Chen argues to fade the statement.

"Oohhh yeah you did!!," Kai confirmed firmly.

"Show me respect as your elder!!,"

"Not if you don't let me sleep first!!," Kai demanded in desperation. Then, Chen pointed his finger to the halls behind him. Meanwhile Clouse just stand there, unnoticed. He's also impatience with the boy's tantrum.

"This instant, now!!!!!," Chen growled.

"Ugghhhhhh........," He whined, discontented.

"You never listen to me, do you....," Chen said, with disappointment...

"Fine! I'm coming, I'm coming!....,"

"Old Geezer never walks to me, do he?," Kai mumbled.

Meanwhile Skylor secretly chuckled and brush it off, went to her room because she don't want to be in that conversation.

But far away from their surrounding, another figure stares through their movements.....

ready to strike when the fortune comes....