fifteen

a few weeks had gone by since the incident at fezcos house with rue. may had been doing better and fitting more in at school. may was getting closer with all of her friends.

she started sitting with kat and the girls more, she quickly realized they were all super nice as long. as you didn't fuck with them. she got closer to kat, maddy, and lexi.

she also noticed how rue had gotten clean after that day, jules told her about what happened after may and fez dropped off rue. jules had given rue a ultimatum , she either got clean or lost jules. may wasn't sure if rue would stick to her word or not but she hoped rue would.

may and fezco were doing great , they still were only on second base. may was a little frustrated because of all the sexual tension. she wished fezco would take it further , but everytime he gently declined her.

they weren't dating , although everyone knew they had a "thing". everyday after school may had been going over to fezco and ash's shop. she would help out , and mainly just chill with fez.

"hello ? may?" rue said waving her hand in front of her face. "get out of lala land girl." she said giggling at mays startled look.

may looked over to jules and saw her smiling down at her phone , she had been doing this a lot lately. may could also tell how jealous rue was towards this online lover.

the bell rang , making jules snap back into reality, she saw rue giving her a weird look before getting up and quickly walking to her next class.

"what's up with her?"'jules said obliviously to may , making her internally roll her eyes .

"i don't know ." may shrugged her shoulders, before getting up and going to her class.

after the last bell rang , may grabbed her bag and headed towards the main doors . she fought through the large crowd of teens all wanting to go home . she walked out of the front door finally and started walking towards fezcos shop.

a loud cars horn blared at her , startling her . she looked back to see fezco and ash both laughing their asses off. she rolled her eyes , flipping off the brothers before walking away.

fezco slowly drove up next to her , he had his window rolled down .

' oh come on may , you know we were just playing.' he yelled towards her while hanging his head out of the car.

'i don't know you.' she said playfully with a smile tugging on her lips. she glanced over at fez who had the puppy dog eyes and ash in the backseat with a big goofy smile on his face.

she stopped walking and the car stopped moving. she rolled her eyes before chuckling and getting into the car.

'the shops closed today so we're gonna go
home . that good ?' fezco said as he drove off towards the boys house . he glanced over at her waiting for an answer.

'that's good, as long as im hanging out with you .' may said before grabbing his right hand and holding it .

she caught a glimpse of ash's face at the gesture. he looked disgusted , revolted even. she tried to not laugh .

after a little while of being at fez's house, they all got hungry.

'pizza sounds so good.' may said passing the blunt back to fez.

fez took a drag and handed it to ash , 'it sounds so good.'

'may can you go get us some ?' ash asks , making may laugh.

'you got me fucked up , i don't have my car remember ?' she said in between laughs .

'you could take mine.' fez said relaxed. this shocked may to her core. they hand only known eachother a little over a few weeks and he was willing to let her drive his car ? without him with her?

'are you serious ?' she questioned him , not believing what she just heard. most guys would never let anyone drive their car. she even saw ash's reaction , he was confused too.

'yeah ma . i trust you. there's a pizza place right down the street and i'm not gonna make you walk. if you want me to go i can.'

'i'll go,' she said not wanting to make him get up. 'what do you guys want?'

' does a large pepperoni pizza with cheese sticks sound good ? with like some kind of pop?' he said pulling out 2 twenty's from his wallet and handing them to her.

'that sounds good.' ash agreed.

'okay well i'll be back.' she said kissing fez's forehead before leaving.

it took about 20 minutes for the pizza to be done , after it was may headed straight back to fez's.

when she got to the front door she could tell something was different . the door had little dents from what looked like someone pounding on it.

she went to open the door but it was locked. she carefully knocked on the door twice. she heard some shuffling before the door bursted open.

that's when her heart dropped .

(a/n im so so so truly sorry i went missing for months. i had writers block and was caught up with a lot of shit going on at home. but i promise im going to continue writing! im also so truly grateful for all the support i've gotten on this story! as of right now we have 28k reads and it makes me want to cry. i love reading all the comments yall make . it makes me laugh so hard . thank you all so much <3)