seven

may walked into her house 2 minutes before her curfew. she hoped her mom was busy or didn't see but she had a feeling her mom had seen her get dropped off.

"who were those boys ?" mays mom said pushing herself off the wall near the kitchen .

may rolled her eyes and blushed. "they're just kats neighbors, they work at the shop down the street and offered to take me home since we talked yesterday." may had thought about the story she would tell if her mom asked on the way over.

"oh okay , well the one driving was quite cute." mays mom said winking at her daughter with a smirk on her lips . may burst out laughing causing her mom too as well.

"who's clothes are you in ?" mays mom said all of a sudden , she stopped laughing . she knew these weren't mays.

"anyways i need a shower." may said before running up to her room and locking the door. she was nervous but she shook it off . she had never let any boy drive her home after she slept with him/ at his house.

even her mom knew that , she never brought anyone home that she had slept with . she worried about what her moms reaction to them would be . mays mom could tell her lie was definitely a lie , she was blushing the whole time .

may hopped in the shower after putting the clothes in the dirty clothes . the hot water trickled down her back. she felt engulfed in the steam , as if she was in her own world.

she quickly shampooed her hair and put the conditioner in making her smell like hibiscus flowers. she washed her body put on shower lotion, both being scented with hibiscus.

she quickly did her skin care and put on all of her essentials. she slipped on a pair of black leggings , a pale yellow hoodie. and some nike socks before taking her dirty laundry down to be washed.

she went to watch a movie with her brother while the clothes were washing , she got up once she heard the ding . she put them in the dryer and then headed back up to her room.

she did some quick natural makeup , making sure her lips looked glossy and her lashes long. she sprayed some ysl perfume on before heading to her balcony and grabbing her bong. she took some hits while trying to relax .

she figured it had been enough time for the clothes so she grabbed her bag and headed downstairs. she checked the clothes and they needed about 10 more minutes and then they would be good .

"where are you going ?" michael , her little brother asked. he noticed how she was looking for her shoes and how she was ready.

"just to the shop down the street." may replied looking in the closet for her white air forces .

"can i go ?" michael asked with a smile on his face . she looked into his eyes and he really wanted to go .

"fine but hurry up i'm leaving when the clothes are done." she said grabbing her shoes finally . she slipped them on and sat on the couch waiting for michael .

the little kid came down with a black jordan track suit , black and blue jordan's and a big smile on his face.

"i'm ready ." he said grabbing mays hand and trying to pull her off the couch , she started laughing . they heard the dryer go off.