ten

as the two walked out , fez held may by her back still . they were both high , may was clearly a little out of it since she was leaning on to him almost completely.

they sat down on the couch , fezco looked up to see jennifer analyzing him . she was starring at him like she was figuring out his life . he didn't like it but there was nothing he could do.

"do you want a s'more may ?" fezco asked may who just nodded in response , her eyes widened at the sound of a s'more which made fez chuckle.

fezco made them s'mores while may got them water bottles out of the garage . he had 6 s'mores on a plate by that time ash and michael had eaten a combined total of 12 .

"how in the hell did you guys eat that many ?" fezco asked genuinely shocked. he sat down on the couch with may who had grabbed a blanket and put it over them . they each grabbed a s'more , starring at the boys .

"well it just happens." micheal said acting innocent . fez looked over to see jennnifer staring at her son in disbelief . they all burst out laughing .

the families enjoyed their night, they all laughed and ate s'mores . eventually it was 10 and fez and ash had to go home any minute. they needed to check on their grandma and may and michael had school tomorrow. ash was supposed to have it to but fez didn't think he would go.

"thank you for having us over , we had a really good time." fezco said to jennifer as she smiled back at him sincerely.

"you two are always welcome over ." she said shaking both ash and fezco by their shoulders, the two boys looked at her adoringly.

fez could tell him and may we're hitting it off fast , and that the girl hadn't ever brought over a boy home . he could tell from her shaky voice when she asked and from how he could tell how nervous she was when she opened the door.

he wasn't upset that he was the first. he was kind of happy about it . he didn't do relationships often but he thought about making her the exception.

"goodnight fez." may said wrapping her arms around his neck , her body was draped in his hoodie since she had gotten cold.

"goodnight ma , i'll text you tomorrow," he said while still in the hug. he could tell her high was coming down and she was tired . "how you getting to school ?"

"i planned on walking ." she said tiredly into the crook of his neck.

"i'll come pick you up , what time you have to be there ?" he said kissing her cheek, they were out by the car and jennifer and michael had gone inside.

"i have to be there by 8:30 , so can you pick me up at like 8:10?" she said blushing staring at fezco then his lips, making him turned on.

"i'll be there." he said before finally connecting their lips for the last time that night. ash angrily honked the horn as a symbol he wanted to go home , upsetting fez who was enjoying kissing may.

"i'll see you tomorrow morning , goodnight ." may said laughing at ashtray . she walked up to ash's window and smiled before waving . making fez chuckle as he walked to get in the car.

the two boys drove home. it didn't take them long so they didn't really talk, until they got into the garage .

"it wasn't that bad , right?" fez asked ash nervously, he genuinely thought ash had a good time but he was skeptical since ash hid his emotions so well.

"yeah it was fine." ash said making fez grin . if ash said something was fine he meant it was good.

the boys walked in , fez went to his grandmas room to take care of her and make sure she was set up for the night. after he checked her levels and stats he went into his room.

he got undressed and changed into a pair of pj pants and a white wife beater. he got into bed and turned on netflix . he watched an episode before rolling up and smoking again.

he looked at the clock that read 12:32 am , he knew he should go to bed soon since he offered to take may to school .

he smoked and watched another episode before turning on alarms for 7:30 am. he would have 30 min to get ready , then he would head over and pick her up.

he went on spotify and turned the volume down. he laid in bed , slowly drifting to sleep thinking about one thing , may.

fezco groaned at the sound of his alarms going off before hitting stop. he got up and quickly took a shower , before doing his hygiene routine. he got dressed , putting on black jordans and his chain. he sprayed a few sprays of cologne , feeling confident .

he grabbed his wax pen, keys, vape, and wallet before going to the car. ash was still asleep so luckily he didn't get the 1000 questions.

he called may as he stated the car.

"hi" mays voice came though the phone as she picked up .

"hey ma , just wanted to let you know i'm leaving right now ." fezco said pulling out of the alley and onto the road .

"well i'm ready so i'll see you in a few , if you hurry maybe we can grab coffee! on me of course." may said excitedly.

"i'll see you in 3, bye ma." fezco said accepting the challenge.

"bye fez." her sweet voice said into the phone before she hung up. fez put his phone in his lap and sped up going 60 mph on the streets to her house . he was there in 3 minutes just like he had said he would be .

"i can't believe you got here that fast!" may said jumping into the car with her backpack at her feet. her blond hair was tied into a half up half down bun with her curls looking beautiful.

her skin was glowy, her light eyes contrasted against her long black lashes. she always took his breath away without trying.

"you good?" she said giggling waving her hand infront of his face.

"yeah my bad , ma you look so beautiful." fezco said still staring her up and down , he saw the blush spread across her face.

he just wanted her all to himself and he didn't care if that was selfish.

"thank you fez." she said quietly putting her hands in her lap playing with her fingers , her head down.

"you're welcome sweetheart, what kind of coffee would you like ?" he said as he drove closer the the school and they started to see coffee shops.

"can we get starbucks?" she asked excitedly.

"sure." he said pulling into the line, luckily it was short .

they quickly ordered and got their coffees before heading right to the school.

as may sipped her coffee she talked about how nervous she was , fezco listened and told her she had nothing to worry about , even with reassurance she was still anxious.

they arrived to the school 5 minutes before her 1st class started. she quickly grabbed her bag and checked herself in his mirror real quick before kissing his cheek and hoping out.

"thank you for the ride!" she said waving to him as she walked into the school . he waved back smiling .