thriteen

as soon as may arrived at fez and ash's house she could tell the mood was off. she heard sight shouting when she got there.

when he told her to go to his room and wait for him she nodded and did as she was told. but she couldn't help but keep wondering why he wanted her to 'hide' so urgently.

that was until she heard harsh words spat to fez , then may understood. she contemplated about going out there and interrupting but she knew that would do nobody any good , hell what would she even do ?

she listened carefully but only heard fez say something like "you gonna do me like that ?"  before she heard the door slam shut and fez yell at ash.

ash barged through the room. "fez needs help with rue , they're in the living room." he said before going to the bathroom and flushing something down the toilet , and grabbing something out of the bathroom cabinet.

may jogged to the living room to see fezco looking for his phone , and rue slumped on the couch.

"what happened?" may asked as she ran to rue , immediately checking for her pulse. she had a faint pulse , but she seemed to be breathing fine.

"she wouldn't fucking leave when i asked her to . i told her these guys weren't messing around but she didn't listen." fezco said raising his tone as he paced back and forth in the living room.

may say down next to rue , placing rues head on her lap.

rues eyes barley opened. "i'm so happy." she mumbled as mays hand played with her hair.

"i know rue rue. i know." may said looking at rue , she turned her head to fezco who was sitting on the opposite couch going through his phone.

"we have to get her out of here. do you know anyone that we can take her to?" fezco said sighing in defeat , realizing he didn't know who to call.

"call jules." she said throwing her phone to him , "that password is 2826"

fezco nodded , going to her contacts , smiling when he saw the heart next to his name.  he clicked on jules contact, hitting the call button.

"yo what's up? it's fez , yeah look we're gonna need a little help with rue. yeah. asap." fezco said as he got up and walked away , looking back at the two girls between talking on the phone.

jules agreed to help. which relieved may. may sat with rue until jules came. she thought about what would happen to rue , if she would ever get clean, if this would be her changing point. but may knew that it was all up to rue , and that only rue could make the decision.

as may and fez carried rue to the car , each person under one of her shoulders , jules started fez's car.
may and fez got rue into the back before jules slipped in, laying rues head on her lap.

the whole car ride may kept looking back at the blond girl with a troubled look on her face. she could tell rues drug thing was messing with jules , but she didn't know what jules would do about it.

as they arrived at jules house , fezco helped jules carry her up the stairs , having may stay in the car .
fezco quickly ran back from the house.

as he got into the car , may noticed how uneasy he looked. he had an upset look his face. "baby are you okay?" may asked as she grabbed fez's hand , causing him to be less tense.

"i should've stopped it. it's my fault she tried this shit. i don't want her to be addicted , i know rue and once she tries something that gives her that right fix , she gets hooked." fezco said putting his head to the steering wheel , closing his eyes.

may rubbed his back , "fezco this isn't your fault. you tried to stop it but there wasn't anything you could really do . we took care of her and looked after her when she was most vulnerable. you can't blame her addiction on you." she coo'd .

before she realized , he had kissed her , not just a normal kiss but one with so many emotions neither of them could explain. after they kissed the two sat there leaning their foreheads on each others. fezco gave may a slight smile before starting the car.

the two of them went back to fez's house. may held onto fez's hand the whole way there, not letting go. as they got into fez's house , fez looked around to see if ash was close bye.

the two went into the kitchen , to look around and see if anything sounded good. may saw there was some dishes in the sink , so out of instinct started to do them .

she started washing the plates and bowls before she felt fez press against her . "you don't need to do those." he said before wrapping his arms around her waist , trying to pull her away from the sink.

she held on not letting go, she didn't mind helping out around , especially since she hoped she would be coming over more.  "just let me do them fez. please?" she pleaded as she held onto the sink

"fine. but only because you look so good."fez stated as he grabbed mays hips, squeezing them a little. he started to play with the band of her leggings as he placed hot kisses on her neck.

she knew what he was trying to do, and man was it working.

"you're so pretty ma. you know that right?"he said as he placed another kiss in the crook of her neck, making her shiver.  he could tell how much of an effect he had on her. he moved her hair to side and placed kisses on the back of her neck.

"thank - thank you." she said as she finished cleaning the last piece of silverware. she quickly flipped so she was face to face with him.

she grabbed the back of his head and ran her fingers up and down. she loved the feeling of his buzz cut hair, and she could tell he loved the feeling of her hands running through it. she then ran her fingers delicately down his jawline ,pulling him closer.

as he inched closer , thinking that she was pulling him in so she could kiss her, may then broke free of his grasp. she ran to the couch giggling at how she had just teased fez.

"'may you cant be doing that shit man." he said jokingly as he walked over to the couch with a light blush on his face.

"are you blushing!!" may asked as she grabbed his face. she loved teasing him, it was always so fun.

he wrapped his arm around her waist , pulling her on top of him. he saw her blush as soon as she sat down, he knew that she feeling what she had done to him. he ran his fingers up and down her jaw .

"look at who's blushing now." he said seductively, causing may to go weak.

she knew she had an effect on him, but not enough to turn him on from teasing. she felt his imprint as she sat down, it just seemed to be getting more noticeable.

she feels fezcos hand lightly grabbing her neck , he didn't squeeze , just put enough pressure to be able to pull her close.

"i love the affect i have on you." he said before she took the final step to connect their lips. fezco dominated her throughout the kiss.  may started to rock her hips back and forth , causing a loud groan from fez.

"don't start something you can't start." he said as he pulled away the kiss, looking deep into mays eyes with his lust filled ones. she smirked and kissed him again.

TY YOU GUYS FOR ALMSOT 5 k READS!!! this is absolutely insane to me , i'm so glad you guys are liking the story ! don't forget to lml your opinions and vote :)!! see you all soon <3