nine

as may opened the door she instantly had a blush on her face , fezco and ash both had flowers , and fezco had something else in his hand.

"hi , i'm fezco." he says putting his hand towards mays mom.

her mom puts her hand into his shaking it. "hi, i'm jennifer," she had a big warm smile on her face. she turned to ashtray "and who are you?" she said kindly .

"i'm ash , we got you flowers ." he said pushing them into her hands awkwardly. she gave him a warm smile and she hugged him. he stood there stunned for a second before he light pat her back.

she then hugged fezco , "thank you for them, they're beautiful."

now fezco turned to may . her heart skipped a beat when he checked her out . " i got these for you may," he said handing the purple flowers to may. then he turned to michael. "and i got this for you little dude , i saw it and thought of you." he said before handing the car to michael.

his eyes widened at his new toy. he ran into fezco and hugged him repeatedly saying thank you . fezco hugged him back saying you're welcome .

mays heart melted at the sight. it was so precious . her and her mom both looked at eachother in awe at the sight. michael usually didn't like people touching him unless it was may or his mom.

after the boys stoped hugging Jennifer rushed all of them to the table. fezco walked behind may with his hand wrapped around her waist pulling her closer to him. she blushed heavily as they locked eyes , he had a smirk on his face that drove her crazy.

ash walked next to michael , he looked back at them and caught the sight . he made a gag face at the two causing them to laugh.

they all sat down , michael next to ash , may and fezco next to eachother and mays mom would sit at the head of the table.

"excuse me." may said getting up to help her mom grab the food. she kind of went overboard but she was excited , may never brought home boys and they hadn't had anyone over .

fezco nodded , ash was now arguing about the best cod game with michael .  she smiled and walked into the kitchen .she grabbed the salads and rolls , her mom grabbed the garlic mash potatoes and tomato basil chicken. they walked into the dining room , gaining both boys attention and they saw how much food was being brought out .

fezco could cook basic meals but nothing like this . him and ash stuck to easy stuff since it was simply, easy. ash licked his lips smelling the food , looking at fezco with excited eyes.

the girls sat down after putting everything down .

"wow , this is incredible. thank you guys ." fezco said looking at the the girls . may felt a hand slide onto her thigh, a light blush was on her face from both the words of affirmation from fezco and his hand.

"it was no big deal , " jennifer reassured with a big smile on her face . "would you like anything to drink ? there's water , milk , apple juice , and some cokes."

"can i have a cup of apple juice ?" ash asked quietly . Jennifer nodded as she got up .

"ouu me too !!" michael said making her smile , she already figured .