three

"hey kat !" mays voice yelled at the sight of her only friend , she then noticed the group of girls on the car . "hey you guys ! i'm sage may but you can call me may!" she said as her and her friend walked to the car .

"oh my gosh hi! im lexi ," the girl with medium brown hair spoke with a smile on her lips . she had an innocent aura to her which may liked . "this is cassie," she said pointing at a blond who waved happily , "this is maddy," she said the turning towards the girl with dark hair , she seemed like the queen bee in this freind group. "and that's bb." lexi said pointing to the girl who had a vape in her hand taking long hits .

"it's nice to meet you guys , where should i sit ?" may said with a smile hoping that she would gain some friends before school.

"you can sit next to me !" cassie responds quick before pulling the girl into the car as maddy drives off turing the music up . as they get closer to the gas station everyone starts freaking out about someone named rue .

may had gone on her phone texting her mom that she was alright , as she out her phone down she noticed yet another body get into the car . she looked over at "rue" and smiled .  rue was pretty but may could tell something was up with her , like she was high.

may rolled her eyes at herself before trying to listen to the girls talk .
"ugh i hope i lose my virginity." kat said rolling her eyes and looking down as if she was embarrassed.

"girl you just have to put your self out more, you'll lose it soon , don't trip . " may said rubbing her friends shoulder .

"so may are you like still going to school ?" maddy asked looking back at the review mirror before looking back to the road .

"yeah i just have one more year left though." she said glad that someone brought up school and it wasn't her. 

"lucky , we have 2 more years, execpt for cassie. she has one more year left." maddy said speaking for the girls.

"oh shit that's what's up" may said turning to the blind who just nodded her head in agreement . at least she would know one person in her grade , along with a few people a year younger then her.

as the group pulled up to the house that had cars going down both sides of the road "look for parking." maddy told them while trying to see if she could see any spots . as the car drove by the front of the house may saw the same blue reflection that she had seen when she was at the shop earlier .

she hoped in her head hoping the ginger was here, but she would never admit that out loud. as rue pointed out a spot that was fairly close maddy pulled in.

"you bitches ready to get fucked up !" maddy yelled after she parked , grabbing the bottle of vodka that was under her seat , she quickly took a swig off it and handed it around . as mays lips touched the bottle she quickly took a big drink like the others and cheered.

now all the girls were a little buzzed , execpt for lexi who was the assumed designated driver for the night. they all got out of the car and quickly took a few pictures before heading inside.

"hey rue do you know where i could find mary jane?" may asked winking towards the girl who was in her own world. she had a feeling that rue would know , especially since she knew fezco and rue knew each other.

it seemed to take rue a second to understand what the girl with curly blond hair meant , her eyes rised in understanding. "yeah she's with fezco , do you need help finding him ?" rue answered seeing a little excitement in mays eyes when she said fezco.

"yes please." may responded happy that rue would help her. as soon as they walked in the scent of alcohol hit mays nose , along with her old time friend , mary jane .

the girls all walked separated paths besides may, rue , and kat who promised to not leave her by herself. the girls walked up the the kitchen and saw all the alcohol on the counters and island. rue walked up and grabbed a soda since she wasn't a big drinker, may made her and kat a rum and coke along with 2 shots of vodka .

the girls took the shots like it was water and squealed a little , feeling the burning in there throats and creeping down to their stomach .

"you ready to go see her ?" rue asked while watching the two have fun , she was happy that may already had some friends and wouldn't be lonely the first day , unlike her.

"OMG yes i forgot we were going to for a second !" may replied with a little shock and excitement on her face .

"wait go see who?" kat asked curiously looking between the two girls who had little smirks on their faces .

"mary jane , who else !" may answered before lightly punching kats arm jokingly .

"oh shit i'm ready to go see her !" kat responded with a tone of excitement, kat didn't smoke weed much but she had a few times and always had a good time.

rue grabbed both of their hands before pulling them out of the kitchen and into the back yard where there were people making out , smoking , drinking , clinging on roofs , the whole 9 yards.

rue drug them to an awkward couch that had someone sitting down and 3 people around them , she squinted and saw the boy with the buzz cut talking with the group before sneakily handing out 4 bags to the guys.

may smiled at the sight , she was hoping it was him that would have her best friend.

"what the fuck , rue ?" fezco said as soon as he saw the mess of a girl .

" what ? what , what, what , what ?" rue spoke innocently as if she had no clue what he was talking about .

"come on now bruh . you owe me 120 $" fez said rolling his eyes at her .

"my bad ,man . i forgot." rue replied acting surprised like she completely forgot .

"shit, you know i ain't trippin." fez rolled his eyes before turning to look at me and smiled. "hey may , what you been up to ?"

may smiled back , "i just met some new people and took a few drinks , what you been up to ?" may sat next to fez and watched him shift a little before he replied .

"just chilling," fez pulled out a blunt from the swisher package and looked back at her. "you got a lighter ?"

"yeah , hold up ." may smiled before reaching into her bra and handing the pink lighter with a m on it .

"hey may , weren't you looking for someone ?" rue said sitting on the couch opposite from the two .

"oh yeah i was wondering if you've seen maryjane ?" may looked at the boy with freckles, him already staring at her .

"oh yeah i got her ." he replied before handing her the blunt and opening the backpack he had next to him .