The Last Nights

Months passed and a Hashira meeting was called. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss Yumiko's new appearance. She had a cloak on when she arrived and hid her presence as a demon. She did her best but some could tell something was off. Sanemi was the first to go up to her.

"Yumiko. Something is off. Show yourself." Shinobu, Tengen and Iguro stood in front of her and she looked down in shame. "We wait until the master is here. I will explain then."

The others were both confused and some were suspicious that only Shinobu, Tengen and Iguro knew about it. The master's wife invited the Hashira inside. When they all entered the house the master was sat up against a wall.

"My dear children. I am so happy to see all of you. Tengen I am glad you recovered fully and congratulations on killing an Upper Rank. Now I would like to address Yumiko. She has gone through a lot. Come sit next to me and tell them your story."

Yumiko, still under her cloak, stood up and sat next to the master. "Well It is a long story and I am sorry for not being truthful from the start. It was for my own selfish reasons. That selfishness got me where I am now. I could never ask for forgiveness. All I ask is that you trust me even if it is just a little."

Yumiko bowed before the Hashira in shame. Her cloak was still up. Sanemi was fed up and yelled "Damn it! Show yourself already! You can't hide behind that cloak forever!"

Everyone knew he was right. Yumiko froze. When she was able to sit back up properly she grabbed her cloak. With the site of her hands being pure white they thought she had been horribly hurt in battle. When she revealed her face the room went silent. Her horns growing out of her head, the navy blue on her horns and eyes. She wasn't at all human anymore.

Sanemi Unsheathed his sword. "What the hell!? You are a demon now! You sure have guts to sit here right now!" The Master spoke in Yumiko's defense. "Sanemi, please calm yourself. Let her explain. She, like Nezuko Kamado, does not need to eat humans and she has surpassed Muzan in one aspect."

Sanemi sat back down and listened. Yumiko told them the whole truth. Every detail. They were all stunned by her existence. She was a miracle. Sanemi asked the first question.

"If you are a demon that doesn't eat humans, let's test it." Sanemi slashed his arm open. Sanemi is a murechi. Because of this is made it even harder for Yumiko to resist. She was having trouble but soon she looked at Sanemi and ripped some cloth off her clothes. She then wrapped it around his arm. "I understand that you already hated me but let's stay civil alright?" Sanemi wasn't pleased with her reaction.

Once she finished with Sanemi's arm Yumiko asked the other Hashira to watch closely. Yumiko opened a door that led to the sun. She was fully exposed. Everyone watched in awe except for the Master and Gyomei for they could not see what was happening.

"For those of you who cannot see, I am directly in the sunlight. I am sure you can feel the warmth of the sun." Sanemi couldn't believe what he was seeing. "How is this possible?!"

Yumiko smiled and toon Tengen's hand. "I wanted to see my partners again before I die. It would be truly my worst nightmare for me to become a demon and eat those who I love. My will power was it I believe."

Tengen decided to speak. "At the time Yumiko was taken by Upper two I this was the last thing on my mind but now that my wife has returned to me I wish to announce my retirement. I can't fight like this. I have no left eye and my left hand is also gone. I would only bring you guys down so time for me to live out the rest of my flashy life in peace."

Some of the Hashira pleaded with him to stay but he refused. The Master decided to continue the meeting on the topic of Yumiko.

"Yumiko, I think we should discuss where you should go. You are too valuable to just send out on your normal missions. I believe you should go to the swordsmith village. It is a very secret area and only a select few people know where it is. I know that Tokito and Kanroji both need to go and get maintenance done to their swords. They will go with you on your Journey. Unfortunately your partners must stay behind. Are these suitable arrangements?"

Yumiko held Tengen's hand. She looked at him for an answer. He nodded even though it saddened him. Yumiko looked at him with the same look. She then looked at the master. "Yes. I understand. I will do what you think is best."

The Master appreciated how willing she was to cooperate. She was given two days with her partners and told to spend them to the fullest. Once they left, Yumiko said goodbye to all the Hashira. Many knew that they might not see her again. Her Hashira title was also changed. She was now the arachnid demon Hashira.

When Tengen and Yumiko returned home everyone was wondering how it went. Yumiko told them about the Master's decision. Suma was in tears. Makio was angry and Hinatsuru was saddened but understood. Suma in tears "Why do you need to leave! We don't want you gone!"

Yumiko hugged Suma tightly. Makio was pissed but it was out of sadness. Hinatsuru grabbed Yumiko's hands. "I know you are doing this for our safety. You don't need to worry about us. We will be fine. It was just us for years and you were the best thing along the way."

Yumiko began to tear up. She cried into them. She truly did not want to leave them. She felt that when she leaves a part of her will stay behind. Yumiko grabbed some of her spiders and gave one big spider to each of them.

"These are spiders I have assigned to watch over you. They will notify me if you are in danger and I can use them to protect you. My blood demon art still hasn't fully manifested but I am hoping that these will come in use."

They looked at the spiders and they all crawled and snuggled on their necks. They all loved their spiders. "Whenever you guys are missing me I hope those will help."

They all hugged Yumiko so tightly she almost couldn't breathe. In that moment however she felt all their love pouring into her. They stayed like that for 30 minutes. It was an amazing moment.

When they let go of Yumiko she was able to finally breathe. Tengen looked at her with a dumbfounded face. "Were we suffocating you?" The others then got the same look. Yumiko, after she caught her breath, was laughing. That was enough for them to know they were suffocating her.

Makio gave an awkward smile. "Well at least you can't die from that." The others just lost their minds laughing. They spent the time they had together playing games cuddling and Yumiko even treated them to dinner. She tried to eat human food but it felt weird. Wore the cloak and ate everything to not disrespect the chef. When she left the restaurant was ready to puke. Once she got home she let it out into the toilet.

They stood by her side and thanked her for dinner and helped her get better. It was time though. That morning a person came to get her and take her away. Before she left she took her shrine to Kyojuro and put it in a bag. They all hugged each other and they wished Yumiko good luck on her journey.

"Farewell. I will be back sooner than you think." Yumiko then began to journey to the Swordsmith Village.