A child is born

Yumiko Was born on October 13th. It was a Friday on a full moon. Her mother and father believed this was a bad omen. Yumiko's parents ran a cult. Her mother was the supposed 'goddess of nature' and her father the supposed 'god of sun'. When Yumiko was born they didn't expect her demeanor to be so calm and mello for a child.

They had a 'ceremony' to figure out what kind of 'goddess' she was. Her parents as she grew up asked her about what she enjoyed. Yumiko had a fascination with spiders. She always spoke with them as if they were her friends. Her parents didn't realize however she was truly speaking to them.

When the time came they told the followers Yumiko was the 'goddess of spiders'. They showered her with gifts but many feared her. All because of the name her parents had given her "yumiko the goddess of spiders" people thought she was scary and would kill them. A rumor even spread that she would turn into a spider and eat people.

It was a night like any other. Yumiko was speaking with one of her spiders which she named Grem. Some spiders came down the wall and yelled at Yumiko to hide. She grabbed the spiders and hid in the closet and waited.

It was quiet. Very quiet. Soon Yumiko heard footsteps. A person entered her room. It was silent, then more footsteps. It got closer and closer till the figure stood outside the closet.

"Hello young one. It is safe, you should come out."

Yumiko looked at her spiders and said in a hushed voice "Is it safe?"

Her spiders told her it wasn't and to stay there.

The man stood there for another minute and then said "Well I can just open it myself."

The door began to creak open. Yumiko knew she had to run. It was now or never. She burst through the door and yelled for the spiders to stop him.

The man with a tall figure, long blonde hair and red and black garments. Yumiko ran to the front door and was met with her parents slaughtered on the floor. She stopped for a moment but she ran over their bodies.

The blonde man caught up and grabbed Yumiko by the wrist. She finally saw his face. It is a handsome face and his eyes had text that read Upper two. His eyes still had her attention due to their colour. They were a rainbow colour. Yumiko starred. Not scared of death but amazed by the man who had just killed her family.

"Well young lady, that was quite the trick. I didn't hurt your spider friends but I must say I didn't expect that."

Yumiko looked up, not sure what to say. "Are you going to kill me? If you are, don't kill my spiders. They are special to me and I would imagine not a good food source for you."

The man with the rainbow eyes looked down at Yumiko and began to laugh. He was laughing as if it was the best joke he had ever heard.

He looked down at Yumiko and said "You know I like you kid. My name is douma. Would you like to come with me? I can teach you what it means to be a real god."

Yumiko looked at douma and said "I have a feeling I'll die if I refuse. Sure."

Douma cocked his head to the side with a grin. He picked Yumiko up and brought her to his abode. He left her to some women he trusted to take care of her. He went back out to finish his feast.

One of the women who took care of her was named Kotoha. She was very kind and she had a baby. Her baby's name was Inosuke. He was an adorable baby boy with beautiful green eyes and black hair that faded into a blue. Kotoha put Yumiko to sleep and told her either her or douma would wake her.

She thanked Kotoha and Kotoha closed the door. Yumiko spoke with her spiders and everyone knew it was best to just rest and leave their own life behind them. Yumiko went to sleep whilst the spiders made themselves at home.